episode eighteen + nineteen: twister part ii + iii

chapter ten: taking bookings and a trip to kettlecorn

(outfit ^^^^^)

(outfit ^^^^^)

twister part 2:

the next day, cody had left for kansas because he got a call from bailey sounding like she was in trouble and my uncles had left the boat. zack and i were stuck with woody. zack has told me that he thought of a way to earn money. zack's little scheme was to give a passenger; mr everheart, his room and since bailey is back at her home, zack will be with me in my cabin. 

we walked into zack's cabin with mr everheart behind us. "eelcome to your tropical suite, mr everheart" zack says as we walked in. "we hope you and your wife will be very comfortable here" i play along. "feel free to push these beds together" zack says, pointing to the two made beds. mr everheart shook his head. "or push them further apart" i suggested. he nodded. he doesn't like his wife? "how did you ever find us a room?" mr everheart asked zack. "i just moved a few things around" zack says, kicking something under the bed. "you are more helpful than that other manager" mr everheart says. i just stood quietly. "plus, he has anger issues. this one time a guest asked for an extra towel, he bit his ear clean off" zack lied. mr everheart put a hand to his ear. "i'd stay away from him if i were you" zack says his way of saying 'don't talk to moseby or he'll find out'. woody came in the room struggling with a big suitcase. "what is in here?" woody asked, putting the suitcase down and catching his breath. "my wife's swimwear" mr everheart answered. "how many does she have?" i asked. "just the one" he answered.

i was helping woody bring up 2 more suitcases. zack came over, money in his hand. "woody? sammy? what are you doing?" zack asked. "carrying mrs everheart's tube top" woody answered, dropping the suitcase he was holding. "and her nightgown" i added, dropping the suitcase i was holding. that thing is f**king heavy! "when you're done, woody go get a plunger and head to your cabin. grandpa everheart clogged up a toilet" zack says, putting an arm around me as i catch my breath from carrying that heavy suitcase. "what about sam?" woody whined. "yeah, like i would let my girl unclog a toilet" zack scoffed.