episode three: so you think you can date

chapter three: the 80's renaissance jealousy

"attention dudes and dudettes

"attention dudes and dudettes. i have the most excellent announcement" miss t said in a hippie voice before going back to her normal voice. "this friday we're going to celebrate the 80s" miss t tells us, handing cody a clipboard. cody then handed it to zack who handed it to me. "oh! happy birthday miss tutwieller" london gasped, i tried not to chuckle. "hon, she means the 1980s" i tell london. "when i was your age and had so many hopes and dreams. anyway, we're going to have a dance and i have already got all the decorations" miss t says grabbing a big box from next to her desk. "where did you dig up all that junk?" zack asked her as i wrote down on the clipboard. 

"from my bedroom" miss t answered. zack just looked at me with one eyebrow raised. "now, i need 3 volunteers to sign up for the dance committee" miss t says to the class. i hand the clipboard to zack. he chuckled and looked at me. "god i love you. great minds think alike" zack whispered to me. "the sign-up sheet is all filled out miss tutwieller" zack says, getting up and walking over to her with the clipboard. as zack walks back, i just noticed his top button is unbuttoned.

i wrote woody's name for everything. "aw woody" miss t says. woody woke up. yeah, he was sleeping. had his textbook open in front, hiding himself. "huh?" woody asked, sleepily. "i can't believe you signed up for-"miss t said but i honestly didn't understand the words she used so i'm not going to even try. "in english please" cody said. "yeah i don't speak 80's" i added. "oh food, decorations and clean-up. the 80's made it to kettlecorn last year" bailey tells us. "and the internet" i added.

________________________________________

at the juice bar with cody and a working zack. cody and i were working on our history papers. "since you're not going to the dance this weekend, i need you to write up my history paper" zack says to his brother. "why don't you- you know what, i'm not going to ask why you won't do it yourself" i stop myself from asking why zack won't do it himself. "you know me so well honey" zack said kissing me. "it's on julius ceaser salad" zack tells cody, after we kissed. "it's julius ceaser. he wasn't a salad, he was a roman emperor" i correct him. "what makes you think i'm not going to the dance?" cody asks, taking a sip of his smoothie.