episode twenty one: prom night

chapter ten: let's dance, on the night of nights. you know we're gonna do it right

 you know we're gonna do it right

(outfit ^^^^^)

(outfit ^^^^^)

for our-sorry zack's senior prank, he wanted to make my dad sleep and tie balloons to his chair so he'd float. zack had bailey, cody, woody, london and i help. i'm not good at pranking so i decided to watch. zack insisted i go with him to give my dad warm milk. bailey gave him a picture of sheep, cody brought a relaxing cd, woody got him a sandwich then zack and i are going to give dad a glass of warm milk. 

we knocked on his door. "come in" dad says, tiredly. i opened the door. "hey dad" i greet. "hey there little guy. sammy told me woody brought you a sandwich, so we thought you might like to wash it down with a nice glass of warm milk" zack tells dad, placing the cup in dad's hand. "thank you. you kids have been very thoughtful today" dad says drinking the milk. "well dad, we're seniors now. we're all very mature now. even zack" i tell him as zack massaged dad's shoulders. "thank you" dad thanked with a yawn. zack and i left and it was now london's turn to 'knock him out'. once she did that, we tied the balloons to his chair and let him go. all of the senior class are on the sky deck laughing at dad asleep in his chair. i now feel bad about.

"zack, this is the best senior prank of all time" woody complimented. "thank you, thank you. i couldn't have done it without you guys" zack gives credit, kissing my head with his arm around my waist. i turned my head into his shoulder, trying not to laugh at my dad. "hey what are you guys lookin at?" i heard miss t asked, i looked up and saw her behind us all. she noticed dad up in the sky. "marion!" miss t called out. "emma!" dad screeched. "how dare you. i finally get a boyfriend and you send him up into the stratosphere" miss t said. 

______________________________________

cody and i went to go get tickets for the prom. cody and i walked to the juice bar to see our partners. "bailey, i just got our 2 tickets to Prom" cody tells her, smiling and holding the tickets in his hand. "perfect! i can't wait" bailey says happily. "i'm so excited" cody tells her. "you are? have you picked out your dress yet?" zack asked sarcastically. "i will not apologize for looking forward to prom" cody tells his twin. "prom is just another lame event made up by girls to make guys spend money and dress up in monkey suits" zack says. "i am so glad to hear you say that. looks like i'll go with connor" i teased. he tensed up. "no" zack said. "you don't to dress up in a 'monkey suit' then i'll ask connor or someone else" i say smirking before leaving him to think about his answer.