"I will do what I want and what I want is to make you cum," Her sexy voice took me by surprise before I gave in at her touch that was about to drive me to insanity.

I felt her tongue slide up the side of my neck as she whispered by my ear. "I wish your cock was pumping inside me right now, stretching my little pussy."

"Mmgh," I groaned as Scarlett's hand stroked down my length before she began to massage my balls. "Yesss, baby, just like that," My hand slipped underneath her as I grabbed her ass.

My head pushed back against the headboard as my eyes shut, feeling every jolt of pleasure she was giving me. When the sensation stopped, and I felt her hand move away, I opened my eyes, looking slightly confused, and my cock, very frustrated.

I quickly got lost in Scarlett's lustful gaze, watching her move between my legs and lean her head down until her mouth wrapped around the tip of my dick. Her eyes never left mine as she took in every inch of me. "Ohhh yeah," My hands gripped the sheets.

With the look on my face, she knew I was almost there, and her head bobbed up and down at a faster pace. I quickly thrust myself into her mouth, releasing strings of cum. "Mmghh, oh, Scarlett."

Her eyes watered as she swallowed every last drop, pulling away and sitting up. "Now we're even."

I smirked and shook my head. "You're supposed to be taking it easy, and that last part you definitely were not going easy."

"I'm fine. I promise. I like making you happy in every way I can," She gave me a soft smile while her cheeks turned pink.

"And I definitely do not mind the way you chose just now," I joked as she giggled. "Hey, are you wearing my shirt?" My brow raised, just now taking in her outfit.

 "Hey, are you wearing my shirt?" My brow raised, just now taking in her outfit

She gave me a guilty smile. "Maybe."

"When did you even get this one?"

"I don't know," Scar shrugged, getting up off the bed. "I found it."

"Yeah, in my closet."

She placed her hand on her hip. "Am I not cute in your shirt Nixie?"

"What? No, you always look good in my clothes."

"Then what's the issue, mister?"

"There is none, but now I guess soon I will be going over to your closet to grab clothes for myself."

Scarlett chuckled. "Yeah, probably."

A smile formed on my lips as I got out of bed and stood in front of her. "Also, you ever heard of these things called pants?"

Her eyes narrowed, pretending like she was thinking. "Maybe, they sort of ring a bell."

I shook my head before leaning down to kiss her sweetly. "I'm going to get cleaned up and dressed."