Signing Up For Drama (Chapter 13)

The next morning I showed up at school and saw Ned instantly freak out when he saw me.
"Hey Peter, Ned, MJ" I said
"Hey (y/n)" Peter said.
"HEY (Y/N) YESTERDAY WAS SOOOO BADASS WHEN YOU PUNCHED FLASH LIKE THAT WAS SO COOL!!!!" Ned said while freaking out
"Yea yea it was cool and all but did you guys hear?" MJ said while pulling out her phone, "Spider-Man must have a girlfriend."
Peter and I exchanged glances and I also saw Ned and Peter exchange a glance.
"What?" Peter squeaked.
"Yea look" MJ held out her phone and it showed a photo of Spider-Man and a girl swinging through the city. I grabbed the phone and read what I saw, "spider man and mystery girl swing through the city and apparently stop for ice cream. Could Spider-Man have a secret girlfriend?"
I stopped reading trying not to show my panic.
"Huh well I wonder who the person could be?" I asked nervously laughing.
"Yea haha" Peter added to the awkwardness.
We all walked down the hall chatting. I looked over and saw a poster for the drama class and I walked up to it.
"Auditions Tuesday for Masked Man The Musical" (I didn't know what musical to put so I made that and it's about a girl who falls in love with a guy who walks around with a mask and they fall in love I made it up but pretend that it's some famous musical I guess lmaoo)
"What ya looking at?" Ned asked and waddled over.
"Are you going to audition for the musical?!" MJ asked.
"Yea sure I guess" I signed my name on the list.
"Wait," Peter grabbed my arm and pulled me aside, "are you allowed to put Stark as your last name?! No one knows your full name yet!" Peter freaked out while remembering that my dad told him that I'd go by (y/n) Stanz.
"But I want to be myself Peter!" I complained
"You can't. Either don't sign up or put your fake last name!" Peter said with a stern voice and I was shocked but not gon lie I liked it.
"I-fine" I stomped over and signed my name, (Y/n) Stanz.
"I'll sign up too I guess haha" Peter added going back into his awkwardness. Eventually MJ and Ned decided they'd join us too.
Throughout the day I wished I could expose my real name. I know there was risks but seriously no ones going to come after me I mean the Hydra agent that night was after my dad not me. I just wish I could use my real name because for my whole life like yea I had the last name Stark but I was never linked to my dad and it was never of real meaning but now that I'm with my dad and with the Stark family, I'm proud of it and I want to tell to the world how I'm finally tied to the Stark name but I can't. It's sucks.
I went home after the day excited for tomorrow, audition day.