"Bloody liar!"

"Okay," he contemplated for a second, while keeping the phone out of her reach. "Pretty will suffice."

She narrowed her eyes at him.

He grinned. "Presentable?"

She growled, chasing after him, while he circled the room.

"I swear if I get my hands on that phone-"

"You'll break it?" He finished.

"Damn right! I'll smash it. Hand it over and we'll avoid damages."

He shrugged. "Feel free. I'll just get a new phone. It's backed up anyway." He wiggled his brows, causing her to grit her teeth. "Which means, I get to keep the pictures and all your endeavors will be in vain."

She huffed. "You fish brained- Get over here!" She yelled, circling her bedside to get to him. But TJ was witty enough to keep a good distance away from her.

"Aren't fishes one of the smartest creatures babe?" He asked, still cautious around her.

"TJ!" She growled out in frustration. "Just wait till I get my hands on you! I'll tear you to shreds. Limb to limb!"

"Did you mean my shirt?" He quipped suggestively, watching her eyes widen in horror at the double meaning behind his words. "Trust me, I'll love every part."

She flushed, watching him send her an unsettling wink. "I swear, you're a filthy pig!"

"Now babe aren't all pigs filthy? Well except Miley Cyrus'," he mused senselessly, making her frustration multiply to folds. "But still..."

She fired up, now having the height of his teasing. But TJ who found her ranting cute, wasn't sharing in her feelings, he took the moment to take more shots, much to her horror.

Her eyes narrowed into slit as she snapped, growling in disbelief. "That's it! You did not just!"

"Damn babe! Anger makes you look, ten times hotter." He exclaimed, while looking at the screen of his cellphone. "Look at those eyes, it's like you're glaring into my soul."

"Jesus! You're -- I feel like wringing your neck off your body!"

His eyes shut for a brief second. "Kinky," he purred. "I like it." He sent her another wink, before running to the other side of the bed to avoid her wrath.

"TJ!!!" She yelled. "Give. Me. The. Phone. Right. Now."

Momentarily shocked at the high pitch of her voice, he blinked back in shock. "No can do."

Frustrated as hell, the annoyed girl inhaled in a breath. Wondering how her morning had taken another turn in the span of minutes. She decided to take to calm route, trying to get to him unoticed.

"Babe," she called softly, batting her lashes in a slow but calculated pace, causing him to raise an amused brow.

"Hmmn?" He answered, slowly circling the bed.

"I'm Chimdi Gentry." She tried to reason. "The Chimdi Gentry."

"I know that quite alright," he answered. "I'm your boyfriend."

She sucked in a breath. "If those pictures are leaked, it's going to shake alot of tables -- including mine."

"Who says the pictures are for public consumption. They're mine," he emphasized. "Mine, to keep."

She bit back an annoyed huff, almost successful in her goal to reach for the cellphone. But he saw what she was unto from the first moment and with a plan of his, his hands captured her instead. His ankle hit the foot of the bed, causing them to fall back on her bed.