Leaving the room I heard footsteps behind me, a small sniff told me it was Gabriel. I didn't slow down as I walked to my room, into my closet and changed into some different clothes and walked to my suitcases and began putting different things inside them. I couldn't stay here; I didn't want to stay here.

After being completely silent for some time Gabriel finally asked frantically "What are you doing? Where are you going?"

Looking around my room to see if I really needed to take everything with me wherever we decided to go I answered Gabriel. "I can't stay here. I'm sorry. My dad just died, I miss him like crazy and the last place on the planet I want to be is underneath your Beta or your dad."

Gabriel was still watching me and I was confused not knowing what to do so much had happened in such a small amount of time I was just finding my landing. Not only did I have Leo to worry about but also now I had found my mate, he marked me, wanted me physically but was most likely still in love with his fiancé. I looked around my room once before really deciding what I was going to do, I couldn't just run every time I had a problem or someone was coming after me. I wanted roots, a family and I had that with Jack and Casey and now Jamie.

I think we should stay...

Now you guys speak what about before?? When the Alpha was making me feel like nothing??

Chelsea if we got involved the only thing we would have encouraged you to do was kill that pathetic excuse for a werewolf... you handled him perfectly.

I thought you guys would be on my side though?

Chelsea we are on the side of what is good for you and good for us... staying here is what is best for now. It is not to say that we will never leave but right now we need to stay here... you know that we are right you need to be here with your family and your mate...

Some guy named Saul is here with a few boxes and a wolf Casey mind linked me, still finding humor that my mate has a pet and its going to be living with us. And everyone else is in your study, where do you want me to put his things?

Put them on the same floor as Jamie.... Opposite ends though, okay?

Sure no problem he answered and shut off the link.

"Lets go to my study okay?" I asked Gabriel leaving my suitcases in my closet and walking out of my room. I feel him walking next to me and slowly my plans start changing again. When I walk into the room I feel confident about what I'm going to say, and I begin.

"So yeah that was a disaster, but I guess I should say I was going to leave, go to England." I hear them all gasp and look at me like I've lost my mind.

"You can't just run Chelsea-" says Jack.

"Is this about his past? The Beta and his wife? Their children?" probes Casey...

"If you want to leave then I'm going with you, okay. No matter what the reason is I will go with you Chelsea anywhere you want to go. But just because things aren't falling into place right away doesn't mean you just pack up and leave. My mate left to go break up with his off and on again boyfriend, you don't see me ready to take off and go away. Nothings perfect Chelsea, you're strong, and I know how strong you are. Don't let the things his dad said to you make you weak; you think he didn't know that you were stronger than him. He knew; if he thought he could really do something to teach you some manners don't you think he would have challenged you? He wanted to you attack him out of anger Chelsea! He is right Chelsea... Because then his patience would have helped him defeat you, but you did better you remained calm and he had to stand down. If you're leaving, no I stand corrected if we are leaving then we need to leave after we've given it a try here." I'm surprised by Jamie's response but he is so sincere I have to say I'm happy and confident that I decided to bring him along.