Chapter 1

Side not before you read: you and your twin brother yunho live together as your parents died a few years back due to a car accident.

"YAH GET YOU LAZY ASS OUTA BED!" Your annoying brother banged on your door. "I'm up! I'm up!" You shouted back, getting a headache from his racket. You got ready into a simple but cute outfit ready for your first day of your new school. You went into the kitchen to see yunho had prepared some breakfast so you thanked him and sat down with him to eat. You were quite close to your twin brother but that didn't stop you both fighting all the time. "You ready?" he asked when you both finished eating and you nodded. You were quite nervous coz you didn't always have the courage to talk to new people but you were gonna try your hardest. Once you had arrived, you both spent a while looking for the principal's office. Yunho led you into a corridor which now had a few people looking in their lockers for whatever reason. "we've already been here!" you whined "well if your so smart you go find it" you rolled your eyes at him. Some boy looked over his shoulder while he packed stuff into his locker after hearing your bickering. You spotted another boy at the very end of the hall, he looked oddly familiar. It wasn't till he turned round till it hit you. Yunho must of seen him too as he said "Is it?" and you wasted no time running to him "KEVINNN!" (the boyz) he noticed you before you jumped on him wrapping your arms and legs round him. The other 3 people looked at the both of you hugging and yunho struggling to keep up. "omg i thought i'd never see you both again" kevin said and you all got a little emotional. Kevin was yours and yunho's childhood bestfriend before you had to move away when you were all younger. You were so happy to see him again and you told him that your planning to stay in seoul for as long as you live which caused him to hug you both happily. He showed you to the principles office, passing the boy who had heard you arguing then witnessed you and kevin reuniting. You got a glimpse of his face properly... he was hot... inanely hot. He stared at the 3 of you walking down the hall happily. Once you had got your schedule you learned that you were in 1 lesson with kevin and apparently his friend jacob too. But that was it so you were on your own most of the day. Kevin walked you to our first class, the only class you were together in. You arrived before the teacher and sat at the back. You talked and caught up with each others lives. "hey jacob this is y/n" you looked up to see a very smiley boy. He sat next to kevin and he joined your conversation until the teacher came in, he was very sweet and funny. You could sense someone staring at you when class started so you looked around to find someone was in fact staring at you, the hot boy from the corridor, he was sat with 2 other boys. He looked away once you caught him but you just put it down to you being the new kid. In your next lesson you were told to sit next to some boy who looked cute and innocent. "hi i'm mark (nct)... you can mark me in your heart" the boy joked and you giggled. "yah you are sooo cringey" another boy who must of been his friend turned round hearing him. "shut up johnny!" mark threw some paper at him and you all laughed. So far your day was going well. You didn't get chance to talk to them for the rest of the lesson. Finally, lunch time! You went to find kevin and jacob. You wandered around the hallways to go to the lunch hall which kevin had shown you earlier. You watched your feet as you walked down a corridor which you thought was empty. Snapping you out of you daydream, your head bumped into something... or someone. You looked up to see a shorter boy than most of the other boys, he was still quite taller than you anyway. "oh i'm sorry- i wasn't paying atten-" he cut you off "no it's ok, i wasn't looking either" he smiled and then continued walking to where he was going so you did too. He seemed sweet. You ate dinner with kevin and jacob and when you finished you decided to go look for yunho to see how he was. You waved to the boys as you walked away. You spotted yunho a mile away, mostly coz of his blue hair and tallness. He was stood with some boys but you couldn't tell who so you just shouted him to get his attention "yunho... YAH YUNHO! FRICKING YUNHO!" the last one got his and all of his new friends attention. He charged at you "don't call me that!" he said putting you over his shoulder. You screamed while you tried to fight him off dangling over his shoulder. He was much stronger so you gave up and he placed you down. you brushed down your jeans and glared at him, acting angry. Luckily no one else was around "don't be mad sis" he ruffled your hair, his friends finally catching up. You noticed the boy who you bumped into and you shared a quick smile, then you noticed the extremely hot boy along with some other also good looking boys. That one boy stood out the most tho, you couldn't deny that he was the hottest boy you ever saw. "so what did you want" yunho asked "i was gonna ask how you were doing but nevermind" you rolled your eyes at him. "well i'm fine, i'm guessing you've been with kevin and whoever his friend is. You nodded "oh btw this is san," he seemed very cute, especially his dimples which showed when he smiled at you "mingi" he was tall but looked like a happy child when he waved at you "jongho" it was the boy you bumped into, still tho he acted like nothing happened, probably so he didn't embarrass you "and wooyoung" the last boy, the hot one at least you knew his name now so you could call him that instead of the hot one. He slightly smiled at you a little nervous, you did the same. "Oh and this is my twin y/n" he put his arm on your shoulder "ok bye then sis" he ruffled your hair, messing it up to annoy you before leaving with his new friends. As the all walked away, wooyoung looked behind at you one more time, making you blush. Nothing else happened for the rest of the day so you went home in the car with yunho and decided to just take a bath then go to bed.