Part 9

Dream POV

I woke up to see cross sleeping next to me I was a blushing mess as I was thinking what happened last night that's when I was screaming inside my head cross was in heat and we did it together as I felt cross moving I looked down at him as he woke up and noticed me we both screamed loudly as nightmare kicked down the door and seen us two in the same bed and naked.

Nightmare eye's went wide and cross put his pants on and booked it as nightmare ran after cross I didn't feel like helping cross at this point so I let this happen.

Ink POV

I got up and walked out off the room to see that cross was hidden in the closet so I went to nightmare and kissed him deeply as I told cross to move I noticed that cross teleport away from here and back to dream I know that those two have a thing together and they can't be away from each other for long as I stoped kissing nightmare I smiled as he was blushing I just laughed at him and went downstairs and into the kitchen.

As I was making pancakes for everyone I was thinking of dream was alright as I was still cooking and thinking I felt nightmare wrapped his arms around me and move side to side while I did my pancakes for everyone.

After I finished the pancakes for everyone I yelled to them as they all ran down and grab the food I noticed that cross and dream didn't come down so I got the two plates and went upstairs to give them it as I open the door to there bedroom I just smiled and put the pancakes down on the nightstand.

Rest well use two.

Nightmare POV

I was still very upset with cross sleeping with my sister but I know cross also love her to death so I'll make sure not to strangle cross whenever I see them together.

As ink walked to me she told me that they where asleep I sighs and nodded my head as we all sat down staring to eat it was amazing I never had this kind off food as the other's was in amazement that ink can cook this good.

After awhile I helped ink with the plates and went for a walk in the park I noticed that bunny and her friend's was also here I looked at ink she had a target warning in her eye and was about to kill bunny and her friend's that's when I stoped her.

We will get revenge inky but not just yet as I pointed to the police that was watching the girl's ink just nodded and we continue to walk away from there.

That's when I turned ink around and she looked up at me I kissed her deeply and wrapped her arm's around me as she also did the same to me we teleport back to my room and got straight to business.

I didn't care if someone heard us I loved inky and I wanted to show her how much I loved her.

Killer POV

I was not doing much I was in outer tale I sat on the hill and watched the star's in the sky I didn't notice that outer was near me and I jumped when outer was talking to me I looked at them as they just laughed at what I just did.

Um how long was you sitting there I asked outer she just laughed and told me for a while I only just nodded my head and lay back down outer was still sitting next to me and we started to talk about other things.

I noticed that outer liked to drawing bunny's so I smiled and told her I got some little bunny at home would you like to meet them she nodded her head but I noticed that some other skeleton made himself know it looked like this skeleton was not from around here.

Who are you and what do you want from outer as I said this he just smirked and said her body I slammed him into the tree's and grab outer and teleport away from the guy.

Outer was blushing red as I held onto her and kissed her deeply.

Outer POV

I was cuddling into killer when I felt a big blanket around me and killer I was so happy that killer was with me when that other skeleton guy was about to grab me and take me away from killer I was holding onto killer tightly as I kissed him we both stoped when we looked back up into the night sky watching the star's shine.

As we was watching the night sky I felt like someone was watching us but I didn't know who so I told killer and he looked around but we couldn't find anything around so after awhile killer teleport into his house and we started to cuddle into each other I fell asleep while I was cuddling into killer.

I do love killer and I hope I can tell him before anyone else get him to be there's.