Part 5

Nightmare POV

I laughed at how ink ran off I looked back to see my sister dream shaking her head and walking off with horror and cross.

As I look back at my gang I told them to come and look for ink she couldn't have gone to far as we was walking around I noticed there was a note on the ground it said read me.

So I opened it up and there it was a letter to me.

Dear nightmare

Thank you for helping me with everything I just want to let you know that I'm going to move soon but I was hoping to stay at this town but no I can't I wanted to tell you that I love you but now that you did this to me I know now that you don't feel the same as I do.

I'll miss you nightmare and dream along with the others maybe on day I'll come back here and visit you.

Love ink.

I was shocked I told my friends to go home and they did I ran to fined ink but as I was looking around a storm hit and lightning went into a tree.

I'll hope ink was joking about the move I ran to her house and noticed the door was left open I was a little shocked I walked into the house as I closed the door.

Ink POV

I was asleep I was in this void like place I heard someone say my name but when I turned around there was none there but me as I keep walking in the void I heard a lady I stoped and looked it was my mother I stepped back and try to run from her but I couldn't.

Dream help me please as I closed my eye's I felt someone pull me from my bad dream I didn't know who it was I open my eye's to see dream fighting my mother as I noticed that nightmare was holding me I cry telling him to let go off me but he didn't after the fight dream and nightmare took me to a nice dream land.

Dream smiled and hugged me tightly saying that none can hurt me here I nodded and said thank you to her.

Dream left with Nightmare as I lay down and feel into a deep sleep.

Dream POV

After that little fight with ink mother I was walking around the other dream's I seen cross he was waiting for me I ran to him and told him everything what happened he was shocked to know that ink was having these night terror's.

While I was talking to cross I seen nightmare watching ink I smirk at this as me and cross walked to Nightmare and asked him what he was doing he just turned around and blushed knowing that he got caught watching inky.

Me and cross laughter at this and started to run around in his dream as nightmare try to get us.

I know nightmare has a crush on ink but he needs to get out off his ego and not be a mean Bully to ink.

After awhile I fell asleep next to cross as he also fell asleep next to me.