Part 6

Ink POV

I was walking to the library when I ran into error and dust they kinda followed me as I grab a book I went to sit down.

As I was about to sit down error summoned his strings and pulled the chair from under me and I fell down as everyone laughed at me I noticed that the librarian girl was also so laughing.

All the people and monster's flashbacks was happening as i heard error and them stoped laughing at me my eye's was blank that's when I opened my eye's and my eye's turned red.

I summoned my bone's and implanted the bone's into the people that was laughing error and dust left I noticed that there was some running but I teleport in front off them and summoned my blaster's

Blood everywhere as my magic was going crazy I hate this I want revenge on those who bullied me and others as I screamed loudly my magic went around me as it shields me from everything as the door's closed and the people and monster's banged on the door's and window's.

That's when I opened up my eyes I let my anger out as I killed those who pushed me to far that's when I seen blue nightmare and dream along with killer I was not the same nightmare was about to run to me but I slammed the security blinds down and teleport the hole library into a different Au as I noticed that it was horror I smirk as I opened up the door's as everyone ran out and horror was shocked to see that there was people and other monster's in his au.

Kill them!! As I pointed to them as horror's people ran after them and there was blood everywhere they went into the library and found people hiding I walked off as horror was still shocked I went to the echo flower's and sat down.

Still coved in blood.

But I didn't care.

Dream POV

I seen everything as ink had teleport the library to horror's au as we all looked at ink I was shocked that's when nightmare teleport to ink but that didn't end well nightmare got hit into the wall his top ripped I cry out as I did shatter nightmare awaken in nightmare he looked different and I looked at ink she was about to attack me now I closed my eye's but nothing happened I open my eye's and there was a tentacle holding ink.

I backed away from ink as shatter nightmare teleport to me and told me to run so I grab blue and teleport home I was worried about my brother and my best friend ink.

That's when dust and error walked into the house and told us why ink was like this they did this to her.

Me and blue both scolded them both as we told nightmare about this he was not happy.

Shatter nightmare POV

I watched as ink was trying to get out off my grip but I didn't let he go as I bring her to me I hugged her tightly as ink stops what she was doing horror walked over to us and smirked I asked what that smirk was about that's when he said thanks for the food.

As I was thinking on what he meant that's when it hit me ink teleport the library to horror's Au with a lot off monster and people I looked around to see all the dead and some a live people and monster's as horror and his brother and some other's walked to us they asked if the saver is alright that's when I know they where talking about ink.

I told them she fine but she needs rest so I teleport home and dream and blue ran to me as they helped me with ink to bed.

As Dream looked at me I know she was scared off me but that's when she hugged me I was shocked to know that she was hugging me.

I'm little sis ?

Dream: shatter thank you for saving me can I have my brother back please.

I smiled and hugged her as I let nightmare back to his normal self as I smiled at them I was thinking on how I wish to also be a skeleton and not someone stuck in the same body.