Part 4

Ink POV

I ran to get away from them as I did I looked where I was I didn't notice that I was in the day care I looked around and sigh to myself while sitting down on the green grass hill I heard someone say hello I looked beside me and found a girl skeleton her name was fresh I smiled and said hello back.

What is a child doing here shouldn't you go to your class as I said this fresh just looked at me and said I don't know how to talk to other's in my day care and the teacher's are very mean miss.

I was shocked and picked up fresh and walked into the day care want to show me around fresh I'm sure the teacher's won't mind but as fresh was about to show me around the teacher asked who I was and I said I'm a high schooler and i just here to see that the kids are getting treated the right way in this day care as I said this the teacher was about to hit me but I didn't see anything when I open my eye's there stood nightmare he saved me once's again.

As I got up nightmare looked at me as fresh said miss you alright I just nodded my head and said thank you to nightmare he smiled and told me to hurry it up and get out I thought he was having a bad day so I left but When I was not watching him I got pushed into the water I sigh and got back up and walked away knowing that I felled for it.