36: Drunk Confessions

Start from the beginning

"But he is your husband," I pointed out and she just shrugged and said, "Doesn't feel like it."

I was about to ask her what she meant, she said, "Nevermind about that, you and I need to come up with a solution to get in the club."

"Hmm....I have an idea, but don't judge me too much about it," I said and she shrugged and said, "Anything is fine as long as we get in."

I nodded then approached the bodyguard who raised a brow and said, "I already told you doll, get in line."

"I don't want to," I said in a sultry voice, a low, rich, and smoky voice that I only use if I really have to.

He laughed and said, "Cheap wiles won't get you in this club, go back in line."

I stepped closer to him and closed the distance. I gave a warm and inviting smile as I traced a delicate finger across his chest then said, "Are you sure about that, if you let me and my friend in, I can do a lot more than just trace a finger on your chest."

He shuddered at the sensation of my touch and sucked in a breath as I raked my hand down his chest to his abdomen. He smiled then said, "Alright fine, but I'll see you later okay?"

I smirked then said, "Only if you can find me."

I looked to Lisa and gestured her to follow me inside and she smiled at the victorious feat.

Once we got in, we immediately felt the wave of loud music crash onto our bodies.

Lisa smiled and said, "I have a feeling we should get our drinks on first, I might need a little liquid courage to actually bust a move on the dance floor."

"Really? You striked me as the type to actually be brave enough to do this kind of stuff," I commented and she shook her head and said, "I thought this would be more your thing."

"Let me be honest, this is actually my first time in a club," I confessed and she gasped then said, "Really?! You seemed so natural in convincing that bodyguard."

"Well, I never really had time to go to clubs," I replied, "And whatever I did there was just highschool me coming out of her shell for a little bit."

"Wow you must've been a showstopper back in highschool," Lisa complimented but then added, "No wonder you got Jungkook so wrapped around your finger back then."

I couldn't tell if she was giving a snide remark but I didn't want to fight her so I just said, "Believe me, we hated each other, it was more on just fighting and screwing each other over."

"But that's all in the past so let's head over to the bar and get what we are actually here for," I said as I gently pulled her to the bar.

She then waved over the bartender and ordered, "Can I have a stawberry daquiri and my friend here will have......"

She gestured for me to order and said, "I'll have a whiskey neat."

The bartender raised his brown in amusement then said, "Bloody hell, you really don't play around darling, are you sure about your order? Our whiskey here is basically liquid forest fire."

I laughed demurely then said, "Don't worry, I like playing with fire."

Lisa raised her brow as well as our drinks were handed over and I drank mine in one go. I felt the burning sensation in my throat and groaned in satisfaction.