Blood bath

Jose Mario was talking with Marcus in his office, when his office phone rang,he picked it up and grimaced when he heard Marcello ' s voice.

'I got your message,but I also have your precious daughter, your heiress.I want my wife in thirty  minutes or you will never  see your daughter alive 'Marcello sneered . A cold shiver spread through Jose,his daughter  was the light if his life, she was the future of his empire and if anything happened to her,he would not survive it.

'You lucky bastard, my daughter fell into your waiting hands and got mine tied, but I must warn you,if anything befalls her,i will wipe out your entire generatio . You will come with my daughter  to my textile mill in guadalajara in twenty minutes' Jose replied and hung up. He clenched his fist and punched the air, how could this have happened,he thought.

       The Rodriguez  textile mill was located in a reserved area of guadalajara. It Covered a large expanse of land,with tall office buildings,and the big dome shaped factory. It and so had a large helipad that could land five helicopters comfortably.  After the call with Marcello,  Jose instructed his men to station snipers with high powered rifles on the roof of the office building. Twenty minutes later ,Jose came with his men in a helicopter. The men were armed to their teeth, with COM SAT,TAC phones,and weaponry. They positioned themselves in strategic places around their boss. They quickly removed the safety from their machine guns,when they heard the sound of rotor  zoning in on their location . The helicopter came into sight and promptly touched down on the helipad,Marcus deboarded with his henchmen .

'Where is my wife' Marcello barked.

'Bring out my daughter 'Jose said softly.

'You do not call the shots, I do' Marcello sneered.

'Whoever calls the shots,one thing is sure,I will get my daughter today peacefully or otherwise,what is in question is if  you will take your wife home in one piece'.Jose replied in deliberate enunciation. Marcello whistled and the door of the helicopter he came in opened,two men hauled Paula out. She looked to her father and Marcus, her eyes were red rimmed,her blonde hair which had been in a neat bun was dishevelled. Jose felt bad seeing his daughter in this  condition barely a day after her return from the states.He sighed before pressing a remote in his hand,the remote was connected to the COM SAT of the men who held Aurelia,they were in the outpost building opposite the staging area. When the men saw their  SAT beep,they brought out Aurelia with guns pointing to her head.

' What happens if I take out his daughter immediately we secure my wife?' Marcello whispered to one of his henchmen.

'It is very dangerous,he has snipers,if we make a move we will be outnumbered' the man replied.

'I see' he said acidly .Jose watched the exchange between Marcello and his henchmen, he turned to Marcus and signalled him to activate operation salvage Prior to coming to the mill,Jose had instructed Marcus and the men  that peradventure,Marcello tried anything they were to secure his daughter and finish off Aurelia,this they called operation salvage. Aurelia was thrust forward to walk to her husband,as she passed by Jose, she shook her head,before walking on ,at the same time,Paula was allowed to walk. She ran to her father,who pushed her to Marcus, the men crowded around her taking her to the helicopter,two stood on either side of Jose.  Marcello saw the opening and felt it was the right time to upend the table,just as his wife was a few feet from him,he instantaneously brought out a gun and fired,aiming at José 's head,the latter tried to move away  from the line of fire, but he was not fast enough as the bullet hit his chest. He fell back into his men who immediately formed a defense around him. Immediately bullets rained on Aurelia ,she fell into her husband's arms,looking up at him,she said  'you have killed me' and collapsed to the floor in a bloody pulp. The snipers had killed Aurelia, they advanced on the men shielding Marcello, raining bullets on them. They picked them off ,Marcello Had to run,dodging bullets, to the helicopter,he managed to escape with a bullet graze on his right shoulder.

         Jose was rushed to the hospital,he was unconscious and losing blood. Paula had tried some first aid,tying his chest round to stop the blood, but he had already lost so much blood. At the Santa Maria hospital Jose Mario underwent surgery to remove the pellets lodged in his cardiac cavity. Paula pa ed in front of the ICU , waiting and praying Marcus just sat on a chair,his face gloomy,he felt he had failed his boss and might have cost hi  his life.The doctor came out to meet them, just as Ines joined,

' What happened to my husband' she wailed.

'The bullets have been removed,but there is internal bleeding and he is still comatose' the doctor replied. Ines broke down in tears and Paula rushed to hold her.