15 ✦ Talk

(there seems to be something wrong with the gifs i try and upload, sorry for the inconvenience if it doesn't work O^O)*  *  *

* * *

I can't sleep

I can.
Good night.

Why do I even try?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

IT WAS NOISY IN 1A'S CLASS TODAY, Bakugo analyzed. Well, it's always noisy, but it was even noisier now. Bakugo didn't like it one bit, he had no idea what the commotion was about as he tilted farther back on the sickly wooden chair.

Students clustered together in groups, each one of them whispering louder than the others. The blonde scoffed, rolling his eyes and huffing out in defeat as he watched his cluster of friends walk towards him.

Although, he wouldn't call them friends, more like allies he's forced to deal with due to specific "circumstances". Bakugo eyed lighting loser with a glare as he slung an arm around Bakugo's shoulders. He was sure his name was something like dicky, or derky. He couldn't quite remember, but that didn't matter when the blonde elbowed him in the gut, sending him flying across the room.

"What's that about you big meanie!" The dork continued to whine, clutching his stomach in pain.

"Beat it losers, I'm not in the mood." Bakugo asserted, not talking to anyone, in particular, a carefree expression drawn onto his features. He wasn't technically lying, he felt annoyed and pissed at something, but he couldn't put his finger on exactly what it was.

Was it Deku's ugly hair? Was it his ugly face? Was it Deku? No, it wasn't, He didn't feel the same type of bloodlust he normally felt after he crossed paths with him in the halls.

"Oi! Bakugo! Snap out of it and stop staring at Midoriya with that creepy look on your face!" Mina yelled, grabbing Bakugo's attention.

"So who are you taking Bakugo? You're gonna be the only one left without a date if ya don't hurry up you know!" Denki smiled, causing bakugo to scrunch his eyebrows in confusion.

Date? What exactly were they talking about?

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Bakugo asked, trying to sound as unconcerned and uncaring as he possibly could. The whole class fell quite suddenly, turning to eye the blonde in surprise.

Glaring at the crowd, he hissed, "What?!"

"The UA mid ball! It's only the most talked about thing since this morning when they announced it!" Sero informed bakugo, "But oh right, you arrived late." He continued, sighing.