𝓢𝓸 𝓴𝓲𝓼𝓼 𝓶𝓮 𝓸𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓶𝓸𝓾𝓽𝓱 𝓑𝓾𝓽 𝓹𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓮 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓫𝓲𝓽𝓮

𝓟𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵 𝓲𝓷𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓶𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷~

𝓝𝓪𝓶𝓮:
Koen Becker
𝓝𝓪𝓶𝓮 𝓶𝓮𝓪𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰:
Koen: Wise
Becker: Baker
𝓐𝓰𝓮:
In Vampire years? About 19
𝓑𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓱𝓭𝓪𝔂:
March 16th
𝓩𝓸𝓭𝓲𝓪𝓬:
Pisces
𝓔𝓽𝓱𝓷𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂:
German
𝓖𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻 𝓲𝓭𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓽𝔂:
Feminine male
𝓢𝓮𝔁𝓾𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓽𝔂:
Homosexual
𝓜𝓮𝓷𝓽𝓪𝓵 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓽𝓱:
Separation anxiety
Generalised anxiety
Self image issues
𝓟𝓱𝔂𝓼𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓵 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓽𝓱:
Muscle fatigue
General fatigue
Underweight
𝓟𝓮𝓻𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓽𝔂:
Koen is a quiet and passive guy, preferring to sit and listen then get involved directly with things. This passive personality can most probably be blamed on his mother and her actions as he has grown up. He tends to attach himself to those he feels safe around and often gets upset when he has to part from said person. As you begin to get him to open up, you usually discover that Koen is quite a nice person. He isn't judgemental in the slightest and doesn't even really take those things in. To him, a human is a human regardless of how they look or who they like.
He tends to come across as quite lazy, however that's linked to the fact that he refuses to look after himself as he should (aka.. drink blood) so he struggles daily with fatigue. The only time he really leaves the house and socialises is when he goes to work with his father. He tends to still be generally quiet when when he's opened up to you, though does get more bubbly and talkative when you get him onto a topic he's passionate about. He enjoys spending 1 on 1 time with people compared to being around a group of them, it helps him feel more stable and more safe.

𝓐𝓹𝓹𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮~

𝓔𝔂𝓮 𝓬𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓾𝓻:Pale pink𝓗𝓪𝓲𝓻 𝓬𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓾𝓻: White/bleach blonde𝓗𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽:5ft 7 inches // 170cm𝓦𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽:120lb // 54kg𝓟𝓲𝓮𝓻𝓬𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼/𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓽𝓸𝓸𝓼:Multiple ear piercings, tongue piercing and a central labret piercing

𝓔𝔂𝓮 𝓬𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓾𝓻:
Pale pink
𝓗𝓪𝓲𝓻 𝓬𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓾𝓻:
White/bleach blonde
𝓗𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽:
5ft 7 inches // 170cm
𝓦𝓮𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽:
120lb // 54kg
𝓟𝓲𝓮𝓻𝓬𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓼/𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓽𝓸𝓸𝓼:
Multiple ear piercings, tongue piercing and a central labret piercing.
No tattoos yet
𝓢𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓼/𝓹𝓱𝔂𝓼𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓵 𝓪𝓽𝓽𝓻𝓲𝓫𝓾𝓽𝓮𝓼:
- Long upper and lower fangs
-Extremely pale
- Slightly underweight due to refusing to drink blood when he should

𝓔𝔁𝓽𝓻𝓪𝓼~
𝓟𝓪𝓼𝓽/𝓑𝓪𝓬𝓴𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂:
Koen was born into a family of pure blood vampires, making him pure blood also. Up until their teenage years, vampires age like normal children. However, once they hit the age of 13 is when it starts slowing down. Koen is 19 in vampire years, however in human years he's closer to mid 80's. 1 vampire year equates to about 10 human. As feeding directly from another human or vampire creates a bond, vampires without a partner will get blood provided from places such as blood banks or animals. Koen is currently refusing to do so.

Koen's upbringing was quite strict and conservative with him being much closer to his father than his mother. It was obvious from a young age that Koen was homosexual, and his mother repeatedly forced him to try and bond with other female vampires (once a vampire feeds directly from another vampire or human, they are then bonded) however his father thankfully stepped in every time. Now, Koen's mother has pretty much given up on her son and instead turns her attention to her other children who follow her ideals more.

Koen's relationship with his father consequently thrived and the two are now inseparable. He is Koen's main and really only source of comfort and affection, and they spend almost everyday together.

𝓛𝓲𝓴𝓮𝓼/𝓕𝓪𝓿𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓮𝓼:
Spending time with his father, practicing/designing tattoos, candies and sweet fruits (vampires can eat human food, but it doesn't do anything for them, Koen just has a big sweet tooth), his pet cat Widow, physical affection, napping, deep conversations with people, being around those he loves.

𝓓𝓲𝓼𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮𝓼/𝓛𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝓕𝓪𝓿𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓽𝓮𝓼:
His mother, he's quite intimidated by girls thanks to the forced relationships, being around too many people, not having his cat with him, being at home, being forced to do stuff, loud noises and/or places

𝓦𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓲𝓷 𝓪 𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽𝓷𝓮𝓻:
Koen hasn't really thought about romance thanks to the situation with his mother, but if he did? Probably someone quite gentle yet dominant, able to coax him into doing things he doesn't usually do. He's a huge cuddle bunny and adores physical affection so that is a must! And he also likes the feeling of being safe

𝓡𝓸𝓶𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓵𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓵:
Unknown, but he does get attached super easy so I'd say a cautious romantic.

Scenario;
Today was the day! You'd been waiting ages to get your tattoo done and it was finally time. The artist you were going to was rejoined for his quality and friendly demeanour, pretty perfect in your opinion!

You got to the studio about half hour before your appointment, your artist meeting you at the front desk within a few minutes of your arrival.
Very professional.

"Has anything changed since our last consultation? Everything still good to go?" A soft German accent tinted every word as you were lead back to his independent studio, only to be met with someone already there.

A kid, roughly your age, folded into himself in one of those swivel chairs tattoo artists usually use. His body swallowed by the oversized sweater he wore. He didn't seem to have noticed you yet, too focused on the drawing in front of him and the lollipop twirling in his mouth.

"Everything okay?" You were coaxed again, a light chuckle leaving the guy as he motioned for you to settle into the chair. "My son likes to come join me at work, I hope you don't mind?"
...