chapter nine

"Y/n?"  I looked at him lost in thought...how do I tell him? I know his going to ask me.

"Y-yeah?" You say still looking away.

"I was going to say that I don't hate you and that you know...you're my best friend." He mumbled the last part.

"Ohh thank you! Thank you. Thank you!" You say jumping up and hugging him.

"Y/n!! You're hurt." He said catching you in his arms.

"Bakugo please stay with me today...keep me warm." You quietly said looking up at him.

"Okay dumbass let's get you home."  He said lifting you up from the bed.

-skip-

When arriving to the house, the both of you went straight to the bedroom to fall asleep. Cuddling close to him trying to hold him tighter but your 'muscles' wouldn't let you.

"I'm supposed to be comforting you, dumbass." He said running his fingers through your hair.

"Can you stay the night...please." you asked looked up at him, he was shocked.

"Okay dumbass let me go get a bag of clothes." He said kissing your forehead and getting up.

"Okay thank you." You say closing your eyes.

"Of course." He said leaving.

You turned around and closed your eyes.

"I was wondering when he was going to leave."

"Dabi get OUT!" You said, eyes still closed.

"You're not going to tell him are you?" He asked running his fingers through your hair.

"What are you talking about?" You ask smacking his hand.

"Now little mouse you know what I'm talking about." You open your eyes to see dabi face way to close to yours...he's being sweet?

"No dabi not yet." You say closing your eyes again.

"You should before it's to late...but when you do his going to hate you." He said getting closer to you as you open your eyes.

You pulled him closer to you...about to kiss- "d-dabi..." you say innocently looking at him with puppy dog eyes.

"Yes little mouse." He's lips an Inch away from yours.

"Can y-you..." you didn't finish. His lips about to touch yours. " Can you...fuck off." You say looking at him dead in the eyes then turning away. "And do me a favor and don't come back." You closed your eyes, hearing the window shut.

"Y/n I'm back." He whispered, getting into the bed cuddling you from behind.

"Bakugo?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm going to tell you this but I don't want you to freak out and if you hate me I understand." You say facing him, his face in confusion.

"My parents were villains." 

...Silence...

"Are y-you-...do you want to become a uh-"

"No! GOD NO! You cut him off.

"I want to be a hero...I didn't like what my parents did, I mean of course I loved them but in the end I didn't like it..killing... Torturing. What was even the point?" 

"Who are your parents? Or were?" He asked, he wasn't worried or mad he looked pretty calm.

"kurogiri... I never met my mom she died in child birth." I say looking up at him.

"Didn't uh- he die in a fight?" 

"Y-yeah." You say looking down to the bed. He pulls in a hug, squeezing you tightly. You let out an 'OW'. "Sorry..sorry" he said kissing your forehead twice.

"I don't hate you...and I think I understand a lot better now- NOT SAYING I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND YOU BEFORE! It's uhh- shit." He's being to get nervous.

"I get what your saying." You giggled.

"Tch.. yeah dumbass?" He chuckled, smiling. You smiled back at him.

"Ah B- hahahah B-BAKUGO STOP!" He began tickling you, Making it hard to breathe.

"What? I can't hear you dumbass." He continue to tickle you even more.

"BAKU- hahahha- HOE!!! Hahah 'gasping for air' "

"What did you call me dumbass?" He said tickling you even faster.

"B-bakuhoe...hahah you bakuhoe!" You continue to laugh, not being able to breathe.

"What?? Ohh you asked for it." He hugged you, tickling you, burying his head in your neck, also while shaking his head.

"No ...no! Bakugo stop I'm sorry." You say giggling.

He stopped. "I love when you giggle." He said still hugging you, head buried in your neck.

"Yeah let me hear your laugh." You said, tickling him."

"Hahah stop dumbass!" His giggles made you smile...so sweet. You stopped, hugging him. You giggled in his arms.

"Is that a dairy?? He asked, reaching for it. You slapped his hand. 

"No!" You quickly say.

"Ohh okay sorry." He said with a chuckle.

"You should write down your feelings." You say smiling at him.

"I don't need to write down my feelings and I don't do diaries." He said turning on his back and crossing his arms.

"Then how about journaling...ooo okay tell me what you feel then." You said putting your head on his chest.

He wrapped his arm around your back. "I love you dumbass, and I ain't never gonna stop loving you dumbass!" Did he just sing??? Oop-

^^got that from yagami yato...

You giggled, hugging him tighter. "I love you too idiot.' you said falling asleep in his arm, him falling asleep shortly afterwards.