chapter eleven

You wake up on a wet floor? No it's just cold. It's dark, you try turning on the light but it wouldn't work. You finally find the knob to the door, opening it slowly. A dark hallway with storage boxes everywhere. You try to stay as quiet as possible but you tripped,falling onto one of the boxes, glass breaking inside. 

You quickly get up and start running hearing people scream behind you. You opened every door but they were all locked you realize that you had to go all the way back to where the screams were. You tipped toed down the hall opening the only door unlocked. 

You pick your head to see no one inside. But you still hear the screams. "Maybe it's next door." You think to yourself. You tried to be quiet and began looking around. You opened a little box, all of a sudden the box started playing music. Yelling, you quickly closed it.

You heard banging, you ran to the bed and hid. A man burst through the door "y/n" his voice deep, raspy. You cover your mouth trying not to cry. You hear the door close, you look behind you. "Aaaahhhh!" You scream, getting grabbed by the ankles and dragged from under the bed.

"Please...please!!" you scream. "AAAHH!!" "Let me go!" You kick him in the face, taking off his face mask. His mouth fully cut open, barely any teeth. You scream, getting up running for the front door. "Shit it's locked." You run to the back door, "locked too." You make the stupidest decision of your life. "I bet it's the basement." You said hiding in the cabinet under the sink. You crack the cabinet door to see him walk around the house.

When not looking you quietly run into the basement door taking every step as slow but as fast as possible. You see blood stains everywhere. You see a girl screaming, you tell her to keep screaming so it doesn't seem like you were down there. You heard the basement door open, you run under a small table, grabbing a knife that was laying on top of it.

He looked around, breaking things as he looked. You cover your mouth trying to keep quiet. He ripped the woman's shirt, revealing her breasts. He slowly grabbed a hook laying on a bloody table. Admiring it, he slowly stabbed it though her breasts. Her screams got louder and louder. All you could do is sit and watch, covering your mouth and crying, terrified. He tied rope to the hook and walked to the end of it, tugging at it, teasing her. He had enough, he pulled on the rope, her breasts ripped apart. She screamed in pain, crying looking at you for help.

You quietly get up and snuck behind him. You stabbed him in the skull, slowly turning around and choking you, raising your weak body. He dropped you, soon dropping as well. You run to the girl, untying her. "Run.." she quietly said. You look at her...it was you..you were the girl. She yelled "RUN!"  You grab the keys from a Man's Pocket and ran for the front door. "RUN.....RUN...!

           ____________________________________________________

You woke up, your pillow wet from your tears. You got up slowly and went to the bathroom. While washing your face you heard a knock on the door.

"Bakugo? Hey what are-" he hugs you tightly, walking inside.

"I'm sorry I haven't been talking to you.. I- I thought you hated me." He said burying his face in your neck.

"Bakugo...never in a million years would I hate you." You hug him tighter.

"Can we watch a movie y/n?" 

"Yeah I suppose-" he picks you up, you giggle.

"Hey dumbass?" 

"Yeah?" You said, arriving to the bedroom.

He lays on the bed, you still in his arms, hugging you. "I can see you training yourself, passing out... vomiting blood." He looked into your eyes. "Promise me you'll start taking care of yourself."