11👠Our Angel👠

Bolded = Talking, Korean

Italics = Japanese
Underlined = Chinese
Italic+Underlined = English

Italics = JapaneseUnderlined = ChineseItalic+Underlined = English

08 : 00 A.M.

Jaehyun decided to stay with Lady last night.

He doesn't want to see her being afraid of not seeing anyone again when she woke up...

He was sleeping while holding her right hand.

He slowly opened up his eyes from sleep.

When Jaehyun woke up to check on Lady, she was already gone. Leaving only the drips on the bed.

Jaehyun immediately panicked and quickly ran out to find his Beauty.

He then heard noises coming from the kitchen.

"Lady ?" Jaehyun called as he saw the back of the tiny figure in the kitchen, cooking ?!

Lady who heard the attractive voice of Jaehyun, turned around while still mixing the eggs with chopsticks.

"Good morning." Lady smiled to Jaehyun.

"What are you doing ?! Your palms will hurt again." Jaehyun immediately stopped the girl and held both her hands.

"I'm okay, it's already bandaged up." Lady responded softly.

"Lady you can't-"

"Jaehyun...Am I being too unreasonable yesterday...?" Lady cut Jaehyun and asked him softly like she's whispering.

Jaehyun was shocked by the sudden silly question that Lady asked.

"I'm sorry...I didn't mean to be that selfish...I was just too afraid..." Lady apologized quietly.

"No ! No ! Of course no !" Jaehyun quickly answered back.

Looking at the worried Lady, Jaehyun pulled her into a hug.

"Look, there is no need to apologize. You can be as unreasonable as you want. We are a family, we don't want you to hide your true feelings inside yourself. Get it ?" Jaehyun pulled away the hug a little and placed a kiss on Lady's forehead.

 Get it ?" Jaehyun pulled away the hug a little and placed a kiss on Lady's forehead