10👠Sensible👠

Bolded = Talking, Korean

Italics = Japanese
Underlined = Chinese
Italic+Underlined = English

Italics = JapaneseUnderlined = ChineseItalic+Underlined = English

22 : 00 P.M.

Unfortunately, the three days three nights Japan trip needed to be shortened to two days one night.

Lady who was sleeping was woken up by Haechan who stayed with her with Johnny.

"Baby, we have to go back to Korea now." Haechan's gentle and special voice slowly goes into Lady's ear.

"Why...?" Lady asked with her hush voice while opening her eyes a little.

"Hyung said that there's a gang hunting for us. We don't want your grandparents to get involved in this." Haechan's softly spoken tone is like communicating with a child.

Lady nodded as she understood that NCT needs to work and agreed to go back to Korea. She also doesn't want her grandparents to get involved in mafia things.

"Your stuff has been packed. Do you need me to carry you ?" Johnny placed a small kiss on Lady's forehead.

"I'll go say goodbye to obachan and ojiichan." Lady shakes her head as a response to Johnny before she got up.

"Alright, we will be waiting for you outside." Haechan said while placing his jacket on Lady.

Lady has left her grandparents without saying farewell before and she knows how it feels because even when Laito left with saying goodbye, she was still very hurt. So it will be more hurtful without saying goodbye.

"Obachan, ojiichan" Lady softly called her grandparents behind the paper door.

The door was immediately opened when Lady called.

"What's wrong granddaughter ? Why are you still awake ?" The door was opened by Lady's grandma with grandpa behind her.

"Sorry to disturb you guys this late...But the boys and I needed to go back to Korea now..." Lady said unwillingly.

"Did something happen ?" Lady's grandpa asked, behind Lady's grandma.

"...Yeah and we need to go back now." Lady doesn't know how to explain the whole situation because she herself also doesn't know what exactly happened too.

"Let us send you guys." Lady's grandma smiled.

Sending them to the gate and watching them leaving, Lady's grandma stopped Lady.

"I've made this for you. Keep it, it will protect and guard you and here are some fabric. So that you can make for the boys too, it will be better if you make for them." Lady's grandma handed Lady an amulet that she made by herself and a bag of fabrics.