09👠My Life Is Yours👠

Bolded = Talking, Korean

Italics = Japanese
Underlined = Chinese
Italic+Underlined = English

Italics = JapaneseUnderlined = ChineseItalic+Underlined = English

15 : 10 P.M.

NCT are currently at the garden. Some are chatting with Lady's grandpa and some are looking at the plants.

Lady who just finished washing the dishes with Lady's grandma, came to the living room and saw the warm scene. Couldn't help but to smile.

"You've found a very good family." Lady's grandma came beside Lady.

"Why don't you bring them to the river ?" Lady's grandma suggested that lighten up Lady.

She immediately nodded and hugged her grandma as a "Thank you" before she ran to the garden.

Seeing the running Lady, Johnny quickly caught her while having a spin making Lady giggled happily.

"Running isn't safe." Johnny said to Lady who is now on his left arm with the pamper shown in his sentence.

"Why so happy, baby ?" Ten asked when he saw Johnny walking towards them with Lady on his arm.

"Do you guys want to go to the river ?" Lady asked after she was safely carried by Hendery to the ground.

16 : 30 A.M.

Lady and NCT have arrived at a big river in the middle of the village.

Lady is in Taeyong's white T-shirt with a short. She doesn't like to wear swimsuits because they reveal too much skin.

Summer is a very good time to have a water day, especially during the very hot day.

"Let's go !" Lucas being the first one to jump into the river.

Everyone's enjoying playing and swimming in the water. It is a very fun day.