"That's not a thing and if it was, they would definitely teach what a top and a bottom are," I joke. "Okay, um. Sebastian, when we have sex who's usually on top and who's usually on the bottom?"

I can see the wheels turning in his head. "So I'm the t-top?"

        "Yes, you top," I respond, cheeks blushing. "Since you're the one that actually penetrates me, I'm the bottom. Does that make sense? Because I don't think I can go through the awkwardness of explaining it again."

Sebastian stands up and plants a kiss on my cheek, laughing. "So wait, what if I still was in you but you were on top of me? Would I become the bottom?"

I shake my head, still blushing. "No, because the bottom is the one receiving."

"So shouldn't there be a different term, then?" he muses, wrapping an arm around my waist lazily. "Giver and recipient, penetrator and penetratee. Oh, I've got it! In and out."

        I make a face at him. "Like the restaurant?"

        "Yeah! Get it, because I'm in and you're out?"

        I laugh, kissing his nose. "Yeah, baby, I got it. We going to dinner or what?"

        He grins wickedly and less than thirty minutes were being seated at some posh restaurant. I suddenly feel out of place, even as Sebastian pulls out my chair and plants a kiss on my forehead. When he sits in his own seat, I lean forward. "Okay, is there anything on this menu that doesn't start at $80," I joke.

        "I'm paying, Brayls. That's what ins do for their outs'," he responds with a cheeky grin as he looks through the menu.

        I make a face. "That's still not a thing," I retort. "And you don't have to pay for me. I can get the bill."

       His face is incredulous. "We're not about to have a money argument, are we?"

       I raise an eyebrow. "I'm just saying, everything on this menu is expensive. And you weren't exactly the pinnacle of money a few weeks ago."

        "Then it's a good thing my credit card was unfrozen," Sebastian remarks, leaning forward to look at me closely. "I like being able to pay for you, Braylen. If it were up to me I'd get you anything and everything you've ever wanted. Since I obviously can't, this is the next best thing."

        I gnaw on my bottom lip. "It makes me feel inferior."

        Sebastian kisses me once on the lips before pulling back. "This relationship is equal. I'm not better than you and you're not better than me. Okay? I don't want you to ever feel inferior. Not next to me. Because you're amazing, and beautiful, and smart, and so damn sexy—"

        "You think I'm sexy?" I ask, blushing.

        His eyes turn fiery. "Extremely so."

        I swallow hard as the waiter arrives, asking us for our orders. Sebastian orders for the both of us, which I'm glad for. My tongue feels like jelly in my mouth.

        By the time our drinks have come I've regained a bit of composure. I take a soft breath and lean forward again. "Can I ask you a personal question?"

"Isn't every question a personal question?" he remarks cheekily.

I smile softly, too. "Can you tell me about your dad?"

I can see his face go ashen. "Oh," he mumbles. "I guess so. Um, he looked like me," Sebastian says, smiling bashfully. "His hair was longer, though. A little bit shorter than yours. He was funny. Really funny. We'd laugh for hours about the stupidest things. My mother used to say we were just alike."