Chapter 15- Special Chapter

Start from the beginning

I walk out of my bathroom with my pajamas on and my hair in a low side ponytail. I see Levi already on the bed with his pajamas on too. I climb in next to him and we cuddle as we let the darkness consume us.

"Mmmmm. That smells absolutely amazing." I hear one of my brothers say as they make their way downstairs. "Woah! You two really went all out for this Christmas breakfast!" Leandre exclaims.

Me and Giovanni have been in the kitchen for about two hours making a huge breakfast for everyone. We've got loads of things. Pancakes, waffles, toast, eggs, banana bread, fresh fruit, and some other things. We made everything using my recipe book and I made my special drinks.

 We made everything using my recipe book and I made my special drinks

(The bread at the top is banana bread btws)

By the time we finish, everyone is already downstairs. And by everyone, I mean everyone. My entire family including Levi all stack up their plates and we head to the cinema room to watch a Christmas movie. I sit in the bean bag between Levi's legs while everyone sits on either the couches, love seats, recliners, or the floor.

"No way! You seriously did! OMG THANK YOUUU!" I laugh as aunt Nefeli hugs me. We're in the living room now, going through our presents. I hand my gifts to Viktor, Lucca, and Andrei first. They unwrap the boxes and gasp.

"This is the sequel to Abandoned and Alone." Lucca exclaims loudly and practically squeals.

"Is it even out yet?" Viktor asks next.

"No. It isn't."

"Then how did you get it?"

"I may or may not be the author of this book."

"YOU'RE CLEO!!!???" all three men exclaim at once and I nod my head. The others look a little confused so Andrei starts to explain.

"Cleo is a famous author. She wrote a book called Abandoned and Alone and we're waiting for the sequel. Her books are a huge success. Well, your books."

Everyone looks at me proudly. I then give my gifts to Dante, dad, Pavel, and my uncles. They open their huge gift bags and gasp.

 They open their huge gift bags and gasp