Chapter 2: Sus on everyone

Callie runs to her dorm sobbing. She had just made friends with Joanna. Why did she have to die so quick, and what killed her????. Callie thought. She hears Joanna's voice behind her. Callie turns around and sees Joanna, but she looked like a ghost. "I have to remind you that.....There is an imposter Among us. Stay away as far as possible from vents" Then she faded into nothing. Callie realizes that Joanna would still be there but as a ghost. This brought confidence to Callie. She then calls a meeting to explain what's going on. "Guys, there's a killer among us. Whatever or whoever is doing this must be stopped." Callie says in a strict tone. Many of the crew started murmuring. Cyan Raises his hand. Callie calls on him. " I say we do voting of who we think is the killer Every meeting. Based on all of our alibis will be our evidence. Whatever alibi sounds very suspicious by the majority of us will be thrown off the balcony.

        Callie Agrees with Cyan and enforces this rule. Callie went to do her scan many of the crew watches her scan. Silver watches as well. Callie has a hard sus on Silver, so when she sees Silver, she would stay away from him. Callie went to go assemble an artifact when she sees another crewmate, but something was different about this one. It was Joanna's color and it was smaller. It's probably a child, I'm gonna see why it's crying. She walks up to the upset child and asks what's wrong " m-my mom is-is miss-issing waaaaaa" Says the crewmate. Callie says"Your mother was killed. I know it's upsetting, but her ghost will always be there for you. Come hang with me for a bit so that you are not alone" "R-really? She's a ghost now?" the child says. "yes, no matter if she's dead or not, she will always look out for you" Callie says on the way to her dorm. What she said to the child seemed to calm it down a little bit. Callie showed the kid her dorm. "By the way, what's your name?" says Callie "Sonja," says the child. "Well Sonja here's my dorm," Callie says as she lays out some toys for Sonja. Callie prepares a bed as well at the other end of the dorm. 

      Most of the crew was asleep except for Callie. She couldn't sleep because was too scared that the imposter would jump out and kill her. 2 hours later Callie falls asleep. 

Life On Miraजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें