『🧳𝕭𝖆𝖇𝖞 𝕯𝖔𝖓'𝖙 𝕾𝖙𝖔𝖕』

"I am not your friend
or anything damn"
________________

『(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ MIB ♥ 』

"SHIT!"

Jeno growled and turned to Chenle "grab Jisung, we have to go save them" Chenle nodded and turned around the go find Jisung but the youngest was already standing there by the doorway.

"Hyung, What happened?"

"Renjun and Mark got taken, Donghyuck and Jaemin most likely too! We don't have time, LET'S GO!" the maknae's flinched at Jeno's authoritative voice and immediately ran out, Jeno was calm and didn't yell a lot.

He was open minded and unbothered but when he does get mad, all hell breaks loose.

"Chenle, do you know which way they went?"

"Yes, come

+MEANWHILE+

"Haechan..."

"Just a little more Jaemin, we're almost there" Donghyuck squeezed his eyes shut as he dug his nails into the rope, he flinched when his nail suddenly broke and flew to the other side of the room "damn it!"

"Look," Donghyuck lifted his head and looked in the direction Jaemin pointed to "they got Mark~hyung and Junnie..."

"We need to get out of here before they get to Jeno and Chenji--"

"What's this?" the two flinched and snapped their heads back to see a man picking up Donghyuck's broken nail "you tried to escape?" Donghyuck cursed to himself and hesitantly shook his head "and now you're lying to me?" he tutted "and just when I was about to let you go"

He had a nasty smirk on his face as he threw the nail away and slowly made his way towards an unconscious Mark "i'm feeling rather generous today so i'll go easy on you, a simple scar shall do the trick" he pulled out a pocket knife alarming the two conscious hostages.