Dracula's🧛🏻‍♂️ vs Diamond's💎

After Edward broke up with me in the woods, like the douche he was, you'd think I'd get into a depressed in and almost catonic state, which I was, for about three weeks

Even though I was still hurting after my break up, Charlie managed to get me out of the house and down to the res, I didn't want to go, but I knew I was really scaring Charlie and he didn't deserve it. Charlie forcing me out of the house was one of the best things that had ever happened to me, because if he hadn't I wouldn't have ran into Paul, literally.

My truck had finally broke down after being on its last leg for months and because Lady Luck hates me with a passion, my phone had no reception, so after walking an hour to get three miles into town I finally got reception and called Jacob to come get me, he readily agreed and told me to meet him and the local La Push cafè. When I opened the cafè door my nose was assaulted with mouth watering smells that reminded me highly of grandma swans house, I trudge inside and make my way to a booth to sit and wait for Jacob, but my plans were foiled when I tripped over my own feet and almost fell face first into some guys crotch. Thankfully his hands caught me before I did, because wouldn't that just be absolutely mortifying. When I look up to see the person I almost came face to junk with, I see Paul Lahote. I'd never actually talked to Paul but everyone in La Push and Forks had heard of his reputation with the ladies, I go to apologize when he says something that startles out the first laugh I've had in almost a month.

"You know this is the most forward approach a girls taken to get in my lap before."

After that the rest is history we became instant best friends, to Jacob's utter annoyance, we both had the same dry humor and instantly clicked. He was the one who help me pull my head out of my ass and leave the pity party I was in, and told me that Edward is like all the other teenage douchebags that go around breaking girls hearts. After I explained what happened with the Cullen's he asked a fair question, "Why would you ever want to date someone that constantly wants to rip out your jugular?" To which I answered with "I think my mom dropped me on my head as a child."I actually found out about the wolves from Paul, he had just came over after school and I was in the kitchen making us food when I hear, in rapid succession, a thump, him curse and then a ripping sound, when I turned around I saw across the room in the place of where Paul was a sheepish horse sized wolf and a broken coffee table, turns out he stubbed his toe and immediately phased, he really needs to attend anger management classes. After he phased back and grabbed the the throw on the back of the couch to cover himself with, he explained the legends of the tribe are true and him and the other wolves protect the tribe from cold ones, after he was done explaining and was waiting for my response he has a sad and weary look on his face, like I would stop being his friend for being able to grow fur on his butt, he was instantly relieved by my response and laughed.

"Wow Paul, you turn into a real animal when you're angry."

After that everything was great, until the last day before spring break and my truck broke down again this time on my way home from school, maybe I should look into getting a new truck? It should have been a five minute walk home on foot but I was grabbed and flashed into the woods, honestly just my luck, as I'm put down I turn around to see my kidnapper and I look to an unfortunately familiar face, Laurent. As he's giving me the speech that all bag guys give I'm standing there with an impassive look on my face, I sure wish he'd hurry up and kill me already before he bores me to death first. Honestly put up or shut up! The only thing I get out of the stupid speech is that Victoria is after me, which I had a feeling that would come back to bite me in the ass, and that I should be thankful he found me first, yeah right like I'd thank my would be murderer. Right before he decides to take a chomp out of my neck the Calvary arrives and he's fed to the wolves, literally. As Laurent runs out of the clearing with all the wolves but two go to chase him for some vampire dinner, I immediately notice Paul's wolf is giving me a deadpan look to which I flip him off and say, "Don't give me that look my great big rust bucket of a truck broke down again and I was walking home and got kidnapped, by that way can I have a ride home Clifford." All Paul does is nod and roll his eyes at the nickname, before walking over to me and letting me get on, we leave the other wolf that is looking at me disappointed and sad, what a weirdo.