If she could listen and pinpoint a fast incoming beam.....not anyone could locate and have enough speed to.......hmm.

Isen- " If.....wait."

Isen heard the footsteps of someone getting closer to him, and he immediately retracted his voice and scurried out of the area to a more secluded one.

He paused and begin his observations again.

He looked at Rein. Her fingers may have gotten blacker. But those were only to his eyes.

Isen- "If her fingers, her bones, or her outer surface. Her skin, would harden, then.... what about the rest of her limbs!?"

From Isen's point of view, not only her limbs, legs and arms. We're filled with black colors but at the ends were extremely black and sharp surfaces. The joints were filled with more whiteness.

Isen- " If we take into account that her body changes as whole when her «Spider Arms» are retracted and each time they get darker..."

He looked closely, his eyes were as keen and sharp as a hawk. He couldn't fail or had time to be a hindrance. He had to figure this out.

Isen- " She even uses specific ones, and each used loses her armor and offense to a certain limb, but not all...."

He turned his head and looked around him, his ears perked up. No signs of Gou, Gou had taken another route to look for him.

He widened his eyes.

Isen- " So in other words, if her body changes. We can't say just her offense and defense changes. But even her senses!? And each individual «Spiders Arms» contributes to those senses and changes?That would make sense on how she countered all of Blyke's beams with ease. It would also make sense on how she saw me, throughout the smoke and without looking directly at me."

An ability that alters a body as a whole!? That's absurd, way too complex of an ability. Isen wanted to shout this out, he was convinced that this was the unfriendliest and most hidden ability he has ever seen.

John's ability «Aura Manipulation» was already bad enough. He could copy abilities and sense them. If we don't take into account he can use several and amplify them, it would still be a troublesome ability.

Arlo was also quite unfriendly.

However Rein's «Spider Arms» has too many secrecies about it. Anyone would think that it's just an ordinary annoying spider ability. Yet, there was more, it enhanced her body in every way it could.

Almost like a spider....

Isen- " Turns our she really is a spider. Jumping all around, she's acting just like a Jumping Spider."

Sounds of feet clacking in the floor resounding Isen's ears, as he turned in an emergence. Gou broke through the smutty clouds.

He sent another powerful strike and then a jab.

The first strike was dodged and the jab was palm. Gou tilted his body and threw himself towards, Isen. With his with his elbow out front.

The light orange haired boy, with dark brown hair under the base and hue amber eyes the glow in the smutty cloud.

He palmed the incoming elbow with his left hand, sliding slightly on the pavement.

With his free arm that let his clutch off, he intended to swing it directly at the boy with blue hair. However, the blue haired boy was quicker and sent another attack flying towards towards him.

Isen hastily used his right free arm to palm the other incoming attack, sliding more inches across the sturdy pavement.

To Isen's thoughts, he thought he stopped the barrage of attacks of this blue haired boy, Gou. Albeit, Gou was more experienced in combat and in turf wars. Stopping his fists and elbow wasn't enough cease the fist flaming boy.