"She doesn't like him remember Lisa" Sasha said to her while shaking her head.

"Oh crap" Lisa forgot about that.

"So, let's sit with them" Charlotte said while walking over to them, she can tell that Paris doesn't just hate him but has strong feelings for him, being quiet has its advantage "hey"

"So what's your name?" Kenny asked her when she sat down in the booth beside him and Lisa followed suit and Sasha sat next to Rick while Paris just plopped down next to her with a huff.

"My name is Charlotte, this is Lisa, Sasha and Paris" she answered pointing to them all "you've probably seen Paris in the media"

"Yeah I know Paris we met in forever 21 this morning" he said smiling at Paris. He could tell Paris didn't want to sit with them and Rick was acting weird too. There must be something going on between them two.

"Oh really, she didn't tell us that" Lisa glared at Paris.

"What I forgot" Paris said shrugging.

"That's alright my dazzling face might of made her forget, ow" Rick kicked him again for that comment "quit kicking me Rick God damn it I'm going to have a bruise there" he glared at Rick and bent down to rub his shin.

"Well stop being a dick" Rick growled at him. The girls laughed at the exchange but Paris didn't, it just turned her on from Rick's sexy deep voice.

"Whatever" Kenny looked to the girls "so are you all hungry"

"Of course, we've been shopping all morning we're hungry and tired" Sasha answered for the girls.

Kenny waved for a waitress. When the waitress came up she gave Kenny a seductive smile and one to Rick too who wasn't paying attention to her instead he was playing with the napkin holder. Kenny smirked at the girl, she didn't even acknowledge the girls sitting there.

"Hey you know we are here too" Sasha and Paris said at the same time then looked at each other with a weird look.

"Sorry" the waitress said to Paris and Sasha. She placed her hands on her hips.

"You're not sorry" Paris said with a annoyed look. "You were more interested in getting to know these two" Paris finished pointing to the boys.

"Whatever" the waitress said looking back at Kenny for his order. They all ordered and then Kenny started telling them stories about Rick. Rick was about to jump across the table to choke him but he held back.

"I'll tell you the story when he was 14" Kenny looked at Rick and he was fuming "he sneaked over to this girls house that he wanted to, you know?" Kenny started the girls giggled knowing what he meant. "So while he was doing the deed, the door to her room banged open and standing there was her father furious and a gun in his hand"

"Oh my god" the girls shrieked and looked at Rick who was now banging his head on the table. They laughed at him and looked at Kenny so he continued.

"Rick jumped off this girl and grabbed what he could find of his clothes and jumped out of the window, her room was on the second. He fell grabbed the branch then slipped down to the ground while his clothes fell to the ground around him then he picked them up and he heard yelling from the girls room then he started to run when bullets started flying so he had to run down the road naked" Kenny said laughing.

"What happened then?" Paris asked excitedly.

"Well he ran to a park that looked abandoned and he started to put his clothes on but the problem was" he laughed shaking his head, then their food turned up so they started to eat but Rick just had his head on the table with his food next to his head.