"Ok stop it" Rick stated trying to calm everyone down.

"Why are you here?" Paris asked Rick after a few minutes of silence.

"Christmas shopping" he said shrugging with a duh tone.

"Oh ok me too" she replied back.

"Cool" was all he said then "we better go now, come on Kenny"

"You know I'm not a dog Ricky" Kenny angrily said to Rick's back but still was playfully. Rick turned around and smacked the side of Kenny's head. "Ow"

"That's for calling me Ricky" Rick stormed off after that.

"He hates it when I call him that" he said thrusting his thumb towards Rick's back while looking at Paris. "He's rude, my names Kenny his best friend" he held out his hand for Paris to shake, so she shook it and she realised he could be a very nice friend.

"Paris" she introduced herself.

"I know, you're all over the newspapers and magazines and TV and the internet" he said smirking and counting each one off on his hand.

"Well I hate it ok" she thought back when her father took them out for her birthday. When they were leaving the restaurant, the paparazzi were waiting for her and her mom, her father didn't like the cameras in there faces. They kept asking who he was and was Darla having affair with him because no one has ever seen her husband. He lifted one of the reporters up off the ground because the guy grabbed her mothers arm and Damian told him not to touch. By the time they got into their car her father was furious.

"Paris" he waved his hand in front of her to get her attention.

"Yeah sorry" she said slightly blushing.

"It's alright so how is working with Rick and being his student" Kenny whispered to her. But then he was yanked from her and dragged out by Rick. She could see his muscles flexing from pulling Kenny. Kenny just waved with a goofy look on his face she laughed at how stupid he is.

"Was that Mr Evans?" Sasha asked looking towards where he dragged Kenny.

"Yeah" Paris said chuckling.

"Who's that he's dragging, he's hot" she also said still looking at the exit.

"That's his best friend Kenny" Paris answered still shaking her head.

"Oh, yummy" Paris snapped her head to Sasha then laughed. Then she thought they would be great for each other, they both funny and well Sasha might need an older guy to settle her down. She internally shook her head and smiled at Sasha.

"So found anything" Sasha asked.

"Not really" she shrugged.

The other girls came over and they left the store. By lunch time they were tired but they had all the presents they needed. So they went for lunch at Lucille's Smokehouse Bar-B-Que. When they entered they saw Rick and another guy which only Paris and Sasha knew the guy's name.

"Hey Mr Evans" Lisa yelled across the cafe. He looked up with wide eyes. The girls behind her were laughing clutching their guts tightly.

Kenny turned towards the girls smirking and then said quietly to Rick "look what we have here some fans of yours I might ask them to join us hey Ricky"

Rick's face turned red and he mumbled "fuck no" through gritted teeth he's been trying to avoid Paris but no his dip shit of a best mate had to be a dickhead.

"Hey girls" Kenny yelled looking back at them "come join us, ow" Rick kicked him.

"Ok" Lisa said excitedly Paris groaned behind her "what's wrong Paris" Lisa looked at her curiously.