Roommate 17:If only

Start from the beginning

"Yes."

"I will support you then." Yoongs said taking a seat infront of me,ordering a drink.

I sigh 'Atleast I have somone to talk to now'.

"Come on,don't be to sad."Yoongs said patting my back.

'If only his the one I have fallen for.'

Yoongi's Pov
I sigh sadly as I watch my donsaeng drinking himself out with tear rolling down his cheeks over and over again.

Yes we just meet for a while but I find him amusing from the first time I saw him. He was so sassy as if sarcasm is his language but now all I could is him being gloomy. I hope I can help him.

"Jimin,stop drinking." I demand while trying to get the glass from him.

"Nuuu~give it back~~huhuhu."

"Jimin,don't be a brat now."

"Why are talking coldly to me!?? Do you not want me anymore like my jungkookie?!!??"

"Jim-"

"Come on hyung~~if you want to help me give me that back~!!"

"How was this supposed to help you?!"

"Because it will make me forget about him!! It will help me to..to forget the pain he cause me!!" He shouts,eyes pouring more tears.

"Jimin,enough. This is not worth it."

"If it can help to ease the pain,it is!!"

"Jim-"

"Hyung~~don't you want to have some fun?"

'What?'

"This is not fun jimin. You are not enjoying yourself either."

"I am enjoying!"

"How can you say that while having tears in you eyes?!!!"

"Because I can!! Even if I try to stop it,it just won't!! It just like it has mind on it's own! Why are you getting mad?! Is it wrong to cry?! It wrong to cry if you feel hurt?! If it hurts?! Is..is it...is it wrong to..to feel hurt if you got rejected without knowing what's the problem?" He said the last sentence with a pause and cracks. 'Shit I just made hin feel worst,stupid!'

"No!! Your taking it wrong jimin! It's not wrong to cry!! It just that you were crying for awhile now and I think it's not worth it. What did you even like about him?"

"I like everything about him. How his eyes crinkle when he smilled with his cute bunny smile. His cute pinkish lips. His doe eyes. His sharp nose. Sharp  jaw line. His face contour. His smooth hair. His masculine arms. His biceps that will easily be flex. His tiny waist but with tone abs with his tone tan skin. His thick masculine thights. His cute bubbly personality. Yes so possessive. How husky his voice is when he just woke up or just him being cold. How his tongue will poke his cheeks. How his voice sound so deep and sexy without him giving effort. Or just him basically doing nothing is perfect to me,like just spacing out." He said with dreamy eyes,giggling in his last words but then sigh heavily.

'If only I'm the one who he has fallen for,he will never get this hurt.'

'If only I'm the one he likes then there's no tear will left his eyes like this.'

'If only it's me,I'm sure as hell he will be happy.'

"I can get you a date,jimin. I can find someone who can be like him or be better than him."

"Hyung~I can't just love someone I don't know."

"Then try me! Try me till you can forget about him. Let's try this. Let's make it work. You can use me."

"What are you talking about? Are you mad,hyung? I won't ever use you. I can't."

"It will pain you if I just use you."

"I won't mind getting hurt if it's you who use me. I won't mind getting hurt if I could see you smile and happy. Use me till you can do it on your own,till you can forget about him." As I said those words there were tears from both of our eyes. It's true thought I won't mind getting use if it's him.

"H-hyung."

"It's alright,jimin-ah. We can talk about this tomorrow. And maybe you could learn to like me,right? Don't worry. And come on enjoy yourself a bit. Lighten up,come on."

"Okie~!."

"Now we could start the real deal." I said grabbing his hands leading us to the dance floor,dancing our hearts out.

'It's been so long since I had fun. It's been so long since I feel this feeling again. It's been so long to like someone again.' I sigh contently.

This would be better that nothing.