038

"please"

"What the fuck are you doing?" I smirked, climbing on top of the obviously confused blonde. His hair was in his face, as he sat up on his elbows that I made sure to push back down. "El." My cheeks blushed at the nickname, the one he hadn't called me in so long.

"You're going to sit there," I ran my fingers down his neck and to his chest, my hands pulling at the strings of his gray sweatpants.
"...and be a good little boy." Draco chuckled, just shaking his head.

"Fine, you'll pay for this later." I didn't say anything, as I began kissing down his body then stopping at his boxers. I stuffed my hand in, dragging my hand up and down his length. "Young," his teeth tugged on his lip, his hand grabbing for my throat. "That's enough." He then pushed me down, pulling off my dress and knickers in the blink of an eye.

"Dra-" He slapped me, my voice turning into a soft whimper.

"Come here," I looked up, as he sat himself on his desk chair all nice and pretty. "Right here." he patted his thigh, my head going side ways as I wasn't only naked, but confused too.

"That's it," he rocked me on his thigh, soft moans leaving my lips as I went back and forth on the pale skin. "Get off on my thigh..." he pulled my hair back, my eyes staring flat into his. "Just like that- fuck, look at you." I didn't say anything, remembering what I'd come to do.

"Ah, ah ah." He stopped me before I even started, swinging my legs one over the other so I was now completely straddling him with his dick right below me.

"You wanted to ride me, so you'll ride me." I swallowed, feeling as he pushed into me without any warning.

"Draco- I-" My face grew sweaty, as his hands laid on my hips effortlessly.

"You what, love?" He smirked, his lips letting out light chuckles. "You can't take it? You can't take my cock? Yes you can, because you're a cock slut... all for me." I moaned, as his hips buckled into mine. "Just like that, doll." He slowed down, the pace frustrating me.

"Please, Draco." I whined, his fingers tickling my skin.

"Please, what?" I sighed.

"Please, fuck me." He pulled out of me completely, picking me up, and carrying me to the bed. "Draco what're yo-"

"Sh, sh, sh." He kissed me, my lips fading into a smile right before he rammed into me. I dug my head into his neck, as he dug his into mine. "Fuck," his head lent back for a second, soft groans leaving his mouth. "You feel so good, El." I grabbed for the sheets, just as he grabbed my face. "I'm speaking to you." My mouth fell agape, the action allowing him to stuff his tongue through the small opening.

"I'm close," He nodded, grabbing onto my neck as he sped up his pace. I threw my legs around him, the pressure overtaking me. "Draco-" my head fell back, my legs falling flat.

"There you go, darling." He grinned, kissing my cheek and rolling to my side. "I love you."

-

A/n
i wrote half of this on zoom kinda traumatized by it idk🙄