How To Handle Your Heart

Shen Wei  was startle that leader Guo was now beside him. "The little  prick trying to get Yunlan ever since."

    Shen Wei  look at him puzzled, "Why are you telling me this? Are you not my enemy as well?" He ask. "Yes once? But when I see how King Yunlan really like you......I gave up. And so must that little  brat? Why don't  you show her just like you did to me?"

   And pushed  the surprise  Shen Wei  toward Yunlan, "Oh! My precious wife! Do you want to try?" Ask Yunlan. But before  he can reply. "My king! Truly your wife is beautiful! But I think he never knew how to handle a bow and arrow?!" Zhu Hong said. Shen Wei  frown in it and snatched  the bow and arrow from Yunlan and tried to use it.

   But it prove that Zhu Hong is right Shen Wei  didn't  know how to use it and fail to use the weapon. Zhu Hong laugh at him for a while but stop. As Shen Wei  dropped  it because he have a splinter. Yunlan quickly went to his side to see the wound on his finger. "No need to be worried dear husband!" But his breath hitch when Yunlan suddenly  suck his finger making all shocked.

   Shen Wei  went totally  red when Yunlan sucking it to take off the small piece of wood on his finger. That made Zhu Hong rage in jealousy.  Shen Wei  moan a little  as that piece of wood been taken off from his finger.

   "There are you okay now?" While rubbing his finger by King Yunlan. Shen Wei  stuttered  in thanks  and tried to control his heart from beating fast. But when Yunlan suddenly  kissed the palm of his hand while gazing at him seductively.  Shen Wei  wanted to wipe his smirk on his face by kissing him senselessly. But he control himself  and put an innocent smile.

   Zhu Hong felt left alone as the two gazing each other like they're  only the two of them in the field. Leader Guo smile on this, "You made his highness  do that isn't  it?" Minister  Chu whispered  to leader Guo who said, "I didn't  know what  are you talking about?" And look at him innocently.

   Zhu Hong cough many times to made King Yunlan continue the game but his in his fantasy world where Shen Wei  is the only one he see. That made Zhu Hong stamped her feet and leave. When King Yunlan said, "Do you want me to teach you how to use this weapon?" Shen Wei  nod shyly  and made Yunlan go behind him and made Shen Wei hold the bow and arrow as he guide him.

   But there body was so close that Shen Wei  can feel King Yunlan's heart beat while his hands is tracing his arms while the other is his posture. But unknown to them something  poking at Shen Wei's  behind. Making Shen Wei  want to lean to King Yunlan more as he remembered  the hot make out they have a while ago.

    Yunlan teasing  him more as his hot breath went near to Shen Wei's  red ear just to say, "Now let go off the arrow!" That surprisingly  made Shen Wei  target the bull's eye and hit it. Everybody cheered and clapped.  Shen Wei  on the other hand jump at Yunlan for joy at his first attempt  was successful. 

   But this made Yunlan lift him up tightly to his chest while making a burning gaze at him. Shen Wei  was hypnotized  by that cute brown eyes and without thinking he kissed  him. Making the audience there cheered to kiss more well not all,  Zhu Hong is not far. And look at Shen Wei with a hatred in her eyes.

   Shen Wei's  mere mistake just made Yunlan lost his attention to her and went to his dear wife. Shen Wei  went redder than before as he realize on what he done. He break the kiss and tried to wiggle out but Yunlan instead lift him like a sack. "Boys! Entertained our guest while I want to reward my wife in our private room!" Hearing that Shen Wei  struggle, "Wait Ah Lan! What are you doing?! Were still practicing my  archery!"

   But Yunlan instead  slapped  his but to shut him up  and wink to his men as he carried Shen Wei  toward their room for a private reward. Minister Chu and leader Guo laugh while Zhu Hong gritted  her teeth. Because for in a minute, Shen Wei  kept moaning to Yunlan to slow down. But how can he when the love of his life is underneath  him showing his beautiful, bare,  round pale butt.

    Yunlan kept thrusting to him making Shen Wei  gripped  the blanket almost putting a hole in it. As he tried to shut up his moan with a pillow. But Yunlan made him scream for more as he burst on their bed. Yunlan called his name and spilled inside of him. But still he won't  stop and rock his body more. And burst inside of him again.

   He flipped  Shen Wei  up just to kissed his soft pink lips and ravished his body whole,   while thrusting to him more. "Ah....Lan...." He kept moaning and screaming  his name again. While holding him tightly  into his arms. As both cried their names and burst at each other.

    Shen Wei  tried to calmed  down his beating heart while Yunlan pulled himself  out and wipe themselves  off with a small towel and thrown it off somewhere.  He pulled Shen Wei  to his embrace and whispered,  "You made me so happy my love!" And kissed  the tip of his nose and look at how beautiful  Shen Wei  in his arms.

    "I want lots of babies with you! My dear wife!" That made Shen Wei  shocked for a while as he nod in response. "Then why not let's  begin again so we can get many babies you want!" He tease his husband only to regret  what he said.

   As Yunlan hovered at him again, "Don't  tempt  me my dear because I will do what you say!" That made Shen Wei  swallowed  hard, "Wait! I was only joking!" But Yunlan have already thrust to him. Making him moan again.