Venti x Seme Male reader

(fluff)

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

(y/n) (l/n). A famous merchant, that has trading lines spanning across the seven nations. He is considered one of richest and most powerful men around. But despite all of that, nobody actually knows how he looks, they only know his name. And despite being extremely rich, he lived a simple and humble life. He lived in mondstadt in a medium sized house with his only butler. His butler (b/n). is only one who knows who (y/n) truly is. A hardworking man who is always willing to help others. He should know, after all he was the one who raised him after his parents had gone missing. After that incident, (b/n) took over the business until (y/n) was of age. Teaching him the ways of the trade and helping him along the way.

After (y/n) took over the business, he went from a normal everyday merchant to to a powerhouse in the trading business. But instead of living in luxury like most people think he would. He instead, set up charities, helping people anyway and anywhere he can. This of course caught the attention of many nobles and other businessmen, across the nations. Who sent him proposal letters explaining how they both grow in wealth and power, through marriage. But (y/n) always declined. Knowing that if he did one. It was going to be nothing but a loveless marriage. Plus, he was gay. A fact nobody knew about expect (b/n) and someone else.

His boyfriend, venti. Yes what a surprise. The lovable green bard of mondstadt is in a relationship. They met when (y/n) was walking around mondstadt late at night. When he pumped into someone making them fall. He looked down to see who it was. Only to find venti drunk.

"excuse me, but are you okay?" (y/n) asked the extremely intoxicated bard. Venti looked up to see who he pumped into. Only to see a man with beautiful (h/c) hair. And a pair of gorgeous (e/c) eyes. Venti felt his face getting hotter by the second and tried standing up. Only to fail miserably, as he stumbled and almost fell on his face if it wasn't for (y/n) catching him.

"well looks like your drunk and unable to walk. Do you remember where your house is?" (y/n) asked. Venti tried to answer him, only to for him to fall asleep on (y/n)'s chest. (y/n) looked down at the bard to see what happened. Only to find him passed out. And now (y/n) had a problem on his hand. He doesn't know where this person live. And he can't just leave him on the ground. So he did the next best thing he could think of. He picked up venti bridal style and took him to his house. Where he took to the guest room, and laid him down on the bed. Taking off his shoes and hat. And covering him with a blanket, before exiting the room. And heading towards his own room where he went to sleep.

The next day, venti woke up with a huge headache. He looked around to find himself in an unfamiliar room. He heard the door open, and saw an elderly man in a butler suit.

"ah, looks like your finally awake." the man said.

" where am I? And who are you?" venti asked trying to figure out where he was. "oh dear, please excuse my rudeness, my name is (b/n). And your in master (y/n)'s house. He found you last night, passed out from drinking and brought you here." (b/n) informed him. "the bathroom is in front of this room's door. please come downstairs when your ready for breakfast." (b/n) told him, as he closed the door, leaving venti alone. He felt embarrassed that he passed out from drinking, leaving a stranger to help him.

He quickly got out of bed, and went to the bathroom, making himself more presentable for the man that helped him. He went downstairs, only to be met by a heavenly smell. He quickly wiped the drool from the side of his mouth. And entered what he assumed was the dining room. He saw a man sitting at the end of the dining table, who he assumed was (y/n), who was looking at some paperwork.

"well looks like your awake, how are you feeling dear?" (y/n) asked him. When venti saw the man, he had admit he was damn gorgeous. But before he could respond. (b/n) entered the room with a variety of dishes. He set them down on the table as venti sat on the opposite side of (y/n). They began eating in silence until (y/n) broke it. "oh, that's right I haven't introduced myself. My name is (y/n) (l/n). May I ask what your name is?" venti was a bit surprised, as he heard that name before. But couldn't put a finger on it.

"my name is venti. The number one bard of mondstadt." he said confidently. This caused (y/n) to chuckle, which made venti feel a bit embarrassed.

"yes, I've heard about you. Your quite well known across mondstadt." this caused venti to regain his confidence back.

"well of course, who wouldn't know about me?" venti asked smugly. This only made (y/n) shake his head at the bards ego. "well I wouldn't expect the number one bard to be drunkenly walking around the city at knight." (y/n) said. This made venti blush in embarrassment. As (y/n) called him out.

"by the way? Why did you help me?" venti asked him.

"well, why wouldn't I help you? Was I just supposed to leave passed out in the middle of the street?" (y/n) asked him back. This made venti quiet down.

"well, thank you for helping." venti whispered quietly. But (y/n) still heard it. Which caused him to smile. "your welcome venti." (y/n) responded. They talked until they were done  with breakfast. After that (y/n) walked venti to the front door. "well venti I have to admit, it was a pleasure meeting you." 

"and it was a pleasure meeting you too (y/n)." venti responded, extending his hand our for a handshake. But (y/n) lifted venti's hand to his mouth, and kissed the back of it. Which made venti blush a lot. But he still had a small smile on his face. "I hope to meet you again soon venti." (y/n) told him. Venti only nodded, walking away with a smile on his face. Also hoping to meet (y/n) again.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-