Aether X Seme Male reader

(fluff)

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

(y/n) (l/n), a well known member of the knights of Favonius. He is respected and admired by many of his colleagues and peers. He is an electro vision user, who is able to manipulate to such a degree, that he was able to sometimes cast huge lightning bolts from the sky, but it required a great deal of concentration and energy. But what he really was known for was coating his body in electricity. Making him move as fast as lightning. When asked how is able to do so, he either tells them that it comes to him naturally or doesn't know himself. Which was completely true. He tried to search for answers on how he was able to use his ability like this. But he always came out empty handed. So he stopped searching a long time ago.

One day while (y/n) was on patrol he saw a familiar mop of blond hair, who he instantly recognized as his friend as his good friend aether. They both met after stormterror attacked the city. When aether was heading towards the blacksmith, he spotted a (h/c)-ed man surrounded by a group of people. When he asked a nearby person about who he was, the told him about who (y/n) was. And the group of people he was talking to were a few of his many admirers. That's when (y/n)'s eyes met with aether's. He quickly excused himself from the group, to reluctantly agreed. He walked towards aether with a friendly smile on his face. Which caused him to blush a bit, as (y/n) was a handsome man. He started talking to him about how thankful he was, that he drove dragon away and helped the city. (y/n) invited him to dinner that night, he tried to deny the offer, but paimon shut him and accepted the invite. Because, hey free food. From that day on. They always spoke and hung out together. Either when aether was in mondstadt, or when (y/n) was off duty. And over time their relationship grew. Which leads us to today.

Where (y/n) saw aether surrounded by a bunch of hilichurls and abyss mages. He saw how he could barely dodge their attacks, and was finding a way to retreat, but couldn't find an opening to do so. (y/n) instantly went into action. Pulling out his sword and coating himself in lightning. He quickly charged at the mages first taking them out, considering they were a bigger threat. Everyone immediately looked towards the commotion. Aether breathed a sigh of relief, as he saw it was his friend. (y/n) instantly went back to work taking out the rest of the enemy's. After they were all taken care of, (y/n) sheathed his sword and went to check on aether. Who he saw fall to the ground. (y/n) immediately panicked, thinking he was injured, but when he checked on him, and didn't find anything.

That's when paimon came out. She began to explain how they were tasked with dealing with a bunch of hilichurl camps. When they finished dealing with them, they headed back to mondstadt. Where they were ambushed by the group of enemies (y/n) took out. (y/n) carried aether all the way back to mondstadt, and took him to his house so he can rest. He laid aether on the bed on sat on a nearby chair, waiting for him to wake up. But eventually he fell asleep too.

---------------------------------------------------------

Aether woke up in an unfamiliar room. He immediately sat up and began looking around when he spotted (y/n) sleeping on a chair. He instantly relaxed as he realized he was not in danger. He took a moment to admire the sleeping man. Aether wouldn't admit it, but he developed a crush on (y/n). He traced his hand on (y/n)'s face being careful not wake him up. But that was short-lived as (y/n) immediately began waking up. (y/n) opened his eyes fully to see aether sitting up before him. He quickly pulled the boy into a hug, scolding him and him how much of an idiot he was for not taking anyone with him.

"you're an idiot, you know that. Going out alone without telling me or anyone for that matter. That was extremely irrespons-" but before he could his sentence, aether kissed him. (y/n) was extremely shocked by this, before relaxing and kissing him back. He snaked his arms around aethers waist. Pushing him to the bed. The kiss getting more passionate. The two separated from the kiss panting. The looked into each other's eyes before aether spoke up.

"come with me." was all he said. (y/n) immediately knew what he was asking of him. To go with him and help him find his sister. (y/n) contemplated his decisions. On one hand he will be with aether all the time helping and making sure he's safe. On the other hand he'll have to leave behind his friends and family. Even though he knew that they will come back occasionally. (y/n) finally made his decision.

"ok." was all he said. That simple word caused a burst of happiness to go through aether. Who pulled (y/n) into another kiss filled with love. The next day (y/n) went into the knights headquarters, and presented his resignation letter to Jean who was extremely shocked. As she knew (y/n) and was a good friend of his. She knew he wouldn't quit without a reason. When she asked why he was quitting, he explained to her the reason. She was a bit sad that he was leaving. But was also extremely happy for him for finding someone special to him.

" just so you know (y/n), you are welcome to come back to knights." she told. Which he only smiled at and left. He went around the city saying his goodbyes to his friends and family. Promising that he will visit. After he was done he went to the city's gate. Where aether and paimon where waiting for him. When he arrived he immediately pulled aether into a kiss. Taking his hand and walking out of the gate. And with that they began their journey.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-