Chapter 7 - Can We Be Friends?

⚠️ Warning - this chapter contains detailed descriptions of sexual assault. Please read with caution. ⚠️

Enjoy...don't forget to vote and comment

~ Daniela's POV ~

"You want to take a shower?"

"I'm cold."

It was ironic really, I was cold and I could feel how cold I was, but I also felt numb.

Completely and utterly numb.

"I know but you'll feel better after."

Or he'll feel better knowing I'm clean after what just happened.

I nodded my head which was enough for Carson to guide me into the small, dimly lit bathroom attached to our room. I heard him turn on the shower while I kept my eyes focused on the floor in an attempt to avoid meeting his gaze or my own in the mirror.

I didn't need to know what I looked like on the outside, if what I felt like on the inside was anything to go off, I knew I looked disgusting.

"I'll be outside if you need me." Without another word he left the bathroom, leaving me on my own.

Apart from the fact that the water was ice cold, the feeling that I felt was so familiar. It reminded me of exactly how I felt after Ayden had his way with me. The feeling of the water flowing over my sore body, the stupid belief in my head that a shower would wash away all the memories of what just happened to me. It all felt familiar.

Once I was under the water, I started by washing my body and my face trying to get the left over make up off my skin. Once I was done I washed out my mouth as many times as I could, letting the water go as far back as I could before I spat it out.

I could have done it twenty or thirty times before I finally stopped, although I didn't feel any cleaner. Even after I finished my shower and I brushed my teeth so many times, I still didn't feel any better.

I don't think I'd ever forget the feelings and the images in my head. I'd never forget how it felt when he grabbed my hair and pinched my nose to get me to open my mouth. I'd never forget the feeling of his member reaching all the way down to the back of my throat, or how he wouldn't let me up for air even when I began to cry.

I'd never forget that feeling of panic that spread through me when I began to run out of air and when my lungs began to burn. Until he finally let me go and I took the biggest breath I could which not only hurt me but seemed to arouse him even more.

He did this over and over again until he was finally done and he forced to me swallow his entire load.

Then it was Mark's turn.

The images clouded my mind as I brushed my teeth and the more I remembered what happened, the slower my brushing became. As soon as my mind went back to the moment Mark finally released his load into my mouth, giving me no choice but to swallow it, I felt the bile rise up in my throat.

Whatever little food that was in my stomach from earlier during the day came straight back up without warning.

By the time I was done throwing up, I was back to brushing my teeth again.

I don't know how long passed before I was finally done, all I knew was that my mouth and tongue were completely numb.

I changed into some clean clothes before I finally opened the door, stopping in my tracks when I saw Carson leaning against the wall in our now dark room, right outside the bathroom.