stranger

i recommend listening to Thinkin Bout You by KATIE to set the vibe.

chapter 6 - stranger

saturday, 11am

it has been a little over two months since suna was at my house. after that night, me and suna were becoming close friends. we spent almost every day of the week together. that was, until he suddenly stopped coming over, sending text messages and calling me.

we used to visit his favorite smoking spot every sunday, almost recreating our moment up there every time. we used to go out and eat every saturday. he picked me up from school everyday. he used to visit me after practice. we went on dates every friday.

i really miss him.

"if only you knew how much i miss you suna. i thought about kissing you today, and yesterday, and the day before that. i know ill think about kissing you tomorrow, and the day after that, and some more days after those days. i think about kissing you slowly while tracing my fingers along your lips. i think about kissing you in your car, in the rain, on your doorstep. i think about kissing your tattoo, your cheek, your spot. i think about kissing only you, not anyone else, just you." i said out loud. i was so broken. the thought of him just ghosting me made me so hurt.

last time i saw him was about 2 weeks ago. we had been hanging out for 5 weeks straight, and out of nowhere he cut off all contact with me.

i started to get worried and i didnt know what to believe.

maybe it only was a fling? but...how could he say all those things to me if he was gonna drop me like that only after a few weeks?

my heart wanted to believe that he was busy. busy with school, and volleyball. but at the same time, my mind believed that he was out with other girls, saying the same words to them as he said to me.

i was laying down on my bedroom floor, when i heard my phone go off. i couldnt get up. i was so upset by sunas disappearance. i picked myself up from the floor, heading towards my phone.

"hey." i said, with no emotion in my voice.

"y/n! its evelyn. do you want to go to the mall today? i really need new clothes." evelyn said at the other end of the line.

"not really." i responded.

"stop being so upset by suna. he will show up eventually. how could he not, after all the moments you guys had together?" she claimed.

"i dont know, evelyn. suna isnt like everyone else. god knows what he is capable of." i sighed, getting tired of thinking of him.

"well, get your shit back together. we are going to the mall. dont even dare talk back to me now, y/n."

i didnt even bother putting up a fight. as soon as she hung up, i started to get ready for the mall.

i did my makeup, put on an outfit, ate lunch. even after all that, suna never left my mind. not even once. id been thinking about him for the past 2 weeks. he made such a big impact on me, and now he was suddenly gone...

evelyn picked me up at 2pm.

we finally arrived. as soon as we got out of the car, evelyn hit me on my arm as a wake up call for me to get my shit together.

[play Still by Jeff Barnet]

we were walking back and forth, from store to store. i didnt really pay attention to evelyn. i was next to her overthinking the whole time.