"Come In, Grandpa." I cleared my bed and made a place for him to sit.

My room painted the color of the sky with clouds and birds flying on the ceiling of my room, a really good poster of Barry Allen, Flash's thing on the wall beside my bed. Teen Wolf, vampires, and demons unleashed from hell. StarWars and MickeyMouse from elementary school. Nothing in there to be ashamed of. just random posters. The bed sheet plain and white was perfect, pillows in place, books in bookshelves, curtain folded, study table messed with my math books, and the computer's monitor switched off. Everything looked pretty much neat and clean.

Grandpa moved in and sat on my bed, he asked me to sit too by his nodding. I took a seat near him on the study table's revolving chair. He cleared his throat and he was about to say something when stopped, he opened his mouth again but I guess he couldn't find words.

I wanted to help him, but I stayed quiet.

He took a deep sigh. I examined his face, lines on his forehead, eyes dropped, and no sign of a smile. That was stagnant.

"I think I should start straight with the message. Zoe and I decided it was better if we told you the meaning behind everything," he said. "Jasper," he continued. "The truth about your family is baffled. Long ago there was a very tough and bold King named Oliver who fell in love with a girl named Amelia. '' He was saying, I was listening,

"Amelia was really beautiful, and a strong Blove. Bloves are those people who have different sorts of skills, like healing, talking to animals, controlling things, and people's minds,and all of this happens if one can believe and focus on their skills and can control the mind of one's self. you can make someone do that by controlling someone else's mind. it's about getting into the roots of something and making it work out. Bloves are people who are braver and more powerful than humans. A step ahead of human civilization. They have a consistency to change things, to make differences. When one is determined to do so they can take a step towards change. When humans want to make a change, they feel difficulties and they have to go through many hardships, but Bloves are blessed with the honor of doing so with their capabilities. Bloves are half magicians, and a half ...umm, skilled people. They can change you into a frog by just having you imagined in their minds! Until they are strong enough to control their minds. You never know them." he said.

"So, continuing with King Oliver and Amelia, they were both in love. But King Oliver wanted to marry Amelia because of her powerful magic and so that his reign could last forever and a ruler from their family could take over. His blood.

"But, there was this dark truth about King Oliver. Which was that King Oliver was greedy and an incredibly powerful man. All which mattered

to him was his wishes and needs and wants. If you are his beloved you are safe, but if you are not his beloved no matter his family member, he doesn't care. And Amelia existed with the opposite nature. She loved everyone and she took care of everyone. It was her family, friends, and relatives who used to come to her first, her priority and she was the last.

"One day king Oliver called a farmer who wasn't of course compared to him that rich and the king was sort of jealous of him, no one knows why, but of course the farmer was also a powerful and honest blove which the king knew. Some people believe the farmer used to rule over all farms and plants. People loved him more than the king and that maybe became the point which made the poor farmer, King's target. Some also say that the farmer and King were friends, but unfortunately, the wrong person got the throne.

"Anyways, that one day the king called Amelia, his new wife, and tried to show off her beauty and his luck, but the farmer was sober and he did not mind. Instead, he offered the king and queen the best village dishes of his farm in return for the dinner he had. When he invited them, he told them that every dish was made by the farmer himself, he had this beautiful small house where he lived alone with his poor mother. His manners were highly admired by Amelia. Amelia personally asked the farmer why he had offered an invitation to them if he were so poor. The farmer replied he didn't want to keep a favor which could become his problem any time if the greedy Oliver turned evil. Amelia did not like the answer and despite trusting her husband she went on to ask her kingdom's people's opinion about the King. She disguised as a new resident and asked people about the King and Queen there. She was surprised by what she heard.