Prologue

Shubman was sitting in his cabin as he had just got finished with his last meeting for the day and was tapping his pen continuously on his desk while thinking of something as he didn't even noticed that Ishan had entered his cabin.

"Shubi, should we go and meet up Ar—" Ishan was saying when he looked at Shubman realizing that he wasn't actually paying attention to his words as he was lost in his own world.

"Shubman!" Ishan called his name but still didn't got any response! Ishan just sighed as he snatched the pen from his hand that he had been tapping furiously on the table.

"What the—" Shubman was saying but stopped in between as soon as he looked up to find Ishan giving him a look and the spoke up again, "Tu kab aaya?"

"5 minute pehle, jab tu ye table Iss pen se todne ki puri koshish kr rha tha" Ishan said shaking his head and Shubman just gave him a small silly smile and said, "Teri meeting ho gyi?"

"Obviously tabhi tere saamne baitha hu and I also know ki tu itna hyperventilate kyu ho rha hai" Ishan said giving him an obvious look while Shubman sighed saying, "Well you know me, I'm really worried for Arshu! And you also know that I'm so bad at handling these serious situation. Harr saal ek yahi din hai jis din mai, Shubman Gill, koi joke nhi marta"

"I can understand, aur ye tere liye bhut badi baat hai" Ishan said nodding his head and Shubman just made a face asking him, "So are we going now?"

"Ofcourse, ab Arshu toh aaj ke din office aati nhi! And so we have to be there for her rescue" Ishan said and Shubman nodded his head getting up from his chair saying, "Okay, let's go! You know what I have an idea, Arshu ka mood bhi thk ho jaega"

"Tere ideas se mujhe bhut darr lagta hai Shubi" Ishan said giving him a look while Shubman just shrugged his shoulders casually as they both came out of there office building and got in a car as they drove off towards Arshita's house.

Arshita was sitting silently in her room while staring at a frame in her hand, she didn't even noticed that someone had entered her room as she was so lost looking at the one picture.

"I miss you dad! I don't know where you are, but I really hope to meet you someday!" She murmured slowly while caressing the photoframe which had a photo of her dad and hers back from when she was in college, it was the last picture they had clicked together before her parents had got divorced, although she knew that her mother didn't wanted anything to do with his father but just her happiness, she still had been told to stay with her mom because her dad wasn't allowed to have her custody and then he just disappeared.

Today was the day when her parents had got divorced six years ago, and she never got the chance to meet her dad ever again while she had left her mom a long time ago!

Shubman and Ishan walked inside her room slowly as she had her back towards them, both of them shared a look before walking closer and finally when they were near her, Shubman gently took the frame out of her hands making her look up at both of them.

"You guys? Again?" Arshita asked giving both of them a glare and they just stood there silently as she as added, "Every year I tell you guys to leave me alone for just one day and every year you both come up with a new way to cheer me up, although it never helps"

"Well atleast we try" Ishan said keeping his hand on her shoulder while Arshita just sighed saying, "I know and I appreciate you guys, but I don't want this, I just want to spend a day alone"

"You can spend any day of year alone but not this day, I know how you get depressive and think about your dad all day" Shubman said sitting in front of her and Arshita just looked down saying, "That's because I just want a day when I meet him again, maybe!"