𝐨𝐧𝐞 ── 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰

𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐞𝐥 𝐛𝐢𝐧𝐝, 𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞.
.   .   .   .

𝙏o her eyes, the sight was somewhat foreign. Elena stood in front of the mirror, Brianna on her bed, reading the Witch Weekly and Jake was outside her bedroom door. Elena let her eyes travel each and every one of her very ugly scars, recalling how she got them and a shiver ran down her spine. Elena turned to Brianna, silently questioning herself whether she was doing the right thing or not and she frowned. I have to do this, Elena reminded herself, her frown still etched upon her face and she let out a sigh. That caught Brianna's attention and the brunette looked up from her magazine, mind still slightly dazed from seeing Gilderoy's old photograph.

"No one is forcing you to do this El." Brianna reminded her friend, who still was frowning.

"I know Bri, but I can't live with secrets anymore." She shook her head, sighing again. "I invited Cedric too."

Brianna's body stiffened. Cedric Diggory, the boy she hated, was still alive. ❨ Gosh darn it! ❩ She didn't want him to die, but she didn't want him alive near her, so maybe she did want him dead. It was complicated. "Did you have to invite that nitpick?"

"He's our friend."

"Your friend Elena, not mine." Brianna pointed out, going back to her magazine and a smile spread across her face when her eyes landed on a smiling Gilderoy Lockhart. "I told you, Cedric and I will never get along, especially with what happened last year."

"It was a mistake Bri! Theo makes mistakes all the time and I'm willing to look over them because I love him."

Brianna looked up from her magazine once more. "And does he love you too? Or does he just say that to  please you?"

"Bri, please." Elena sighed, putting on her bathrobe and she made her way to the door, taking in a deep breath. She needs to do this. Jake has to know, it's been long enough. They've been friends for over two years now and every time Elena's scars would hurt, Jake would look at her suspiciously and everytime she wants to scream out that her aunt ❨ who was in Azkaban again, can they like stop putting her in there? She'll escape again anyway ❩ was a sick woman and that she nearly killed her. But she can't, because it's not easy, at all.

"Don't Bri, please me." Brianna rolled her eyes, going back to her magazine and left Elena to open the door and Jake Hornby stumbled in, blushing when he saw Brianna in only her bra. ❨ As they were to swim after this, and she was already in her bathing attire. ❩

"Jake, I have something to show you. Please don't freak out." Elena softly whispered, fingers already loosing the knot she tied and Jake's eyes went wide.

"Elena! What ━"

"Shut up and let the girl strip for you Jake." Brianna hissed at him, causing both Elena and Jake to blush.

"I'm not stripping for Jake!" Elena cried out, shaking her head and dark curls slapped Jake in the face.

"This looks like a personal strip show to me, with Cedric coming and all." Brianna shrugged, tossing her magazine to the other side. "Come on, I'll join you." She winked at Elena, who glared at her friend and Jake blushed, silently hoping that Brianna won't actually strip for them. His hopes went down the drain when Brianna unbuttoned the silver button on her white shorts and Jake's eyes went wide and he immediately turned around, face red. "You can turn around Jake, it's not about me anyway." Brianna told the boy, who swallowed hard and did as he was told, his eyes going everywhere but Brianna's perfectly tanned body. "Come on El."