EP. 2

Y/n Pov

Why in a world I've to carry this girl on my back out of sudden? *sigh*

I went to the elevator where I used everyday to send this girl back wherever she came from but then, a standee written "under repair". It wasn't there before... I guess I've to use the stairs now... *sigh*

"ahjushi, whoever you are, I hope I'll not burden you... "said the girl, calling me ahjushi...

"ahjushi?? Am I look that old to you?... "i ask walk down the stairs which will take forever since this building have 99 level...

"am I wrong? You looks like ahjushi to me... "

"i guess you at least should be thankful for helping you from killing yourself... "

"i told you that I'm not going to kill myself ~ how many time should I tell you about it, ahjushi??... "

"because only stupid people stand at the edge of the rooftop like you, ahjuma... "

"y-you call me ahjuma?? Yah! I'm only 18, not 48 or something!... "she said yelling had me sigh in defeat...

I looked down, still a few level to go. Im going to die like this...

"ahjuma, you have eyes right? Walk by yourself... "I said and put her down...

"w-where are you going?... "she ask grabbing my leg prevent me from walking away...

"I'm going down... Tired carrying you on my back... "I said and walk away...

After walking down some level, suddenly I heard someone sobbing and it come from upper level. Don't tell me that girl is crying because I left her? *sigh*

I decided to walk up to the level where I dropped her...

"why are you crying?... "

"huh? Y-you still here?... "she ask wipe away her tears...

"why are you crying? Is it because I left you here?... "I ask but then she shook her head...

"it's not that... It just, people always dump me and humiliate me because of my ugly appearance. Some people just so mean to treat me that way because they thought I'm different... Just because I was born ugly doesn't mean I should be treated this way... but what can I say? This is the way I'm used to live... "

...oh...

"do you want to get down or not?... "

"huh? O-of course! I can't see very well since I'm farsighted hehe... "she said giggling had me shook my head...

"come on, get on my back... "i said and she hop on my back as we both make our way down to lobby...

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

"thank you for helping me... Really... "said the girl thanking me for helping her to leave this building...