"Don't worry Kook, I'll talk to him later." Namjoon assured him and walked off.

Yoongi just sat there, his fingers through his hair as if he wanted to pull them out. He scrunched his face in pain as his heart ached, tears in his eyes as the lost of her.

How could he be so stupid.

"Hana? Is everything alright?" Her client asked her with concern breaking Hana out of her daze.

"Yes, sorry. Where were we?" Hana shook her head and forced a smile.

Her client seemed to just look at her strangely continuing to discuss her thoughts and ideas for a music track to accompany her animation.

Hana honestly couldn't concentrate and her client noticed.

"Sorry, I think maybe this isn't a good day? You seem a little distracted and I can understand—"

"— No, please sorry I need this." Hana quickly interrupted, really doing her best to concentrate on her job.

After she has broken down earlier in the day, she realized she has no way to contact Yoongi, that they missed such a vital piece of information because the two just felt like he wasn't leaving so soon. She then got a call, rushing to it with her hopes up, but it was just a client who wanted to have a last minute meetup to discuss a future project. She accepted it so that she could distract her mind.

"Thank you very much Hana. I look forward to working with you." The girl smiled at her before leaving her apartment. When the door closed, Hana was left alone again to her thoughts.

There was no Yoongi waiting for her, only but a remnant of his coffee mug on the table. She couldn't bring herself to clear it just yet, as if it was the only thing that grounded her, letting her know that he really was here.

Her doorbell rang, she rushed to it thinking maybe her client left something but instead a dog bark and a familiar face greeted her.

"Oh hey Jaehyun." She said softly, obviously not in the brightest of moods.

"Hey Hana, just wanted to check if you need help installing that door prep hole I was talking about?" He watched as the little corgi pup yipped running into her apartment before letting out a whine.

"Choppa, come back here." Jaehyun called and the once excited pup looked rather bummed out letting out small whimpers as Jaehyun scooped him up. "What's wrong little guy?"

Hana realized Choppa was probably looking for Yoongi and her face saddened.

"Hey, is everything okay? You seem worse than you did last night." Jaehyun asked with worry.

"Yeah I'm fine." was all she could say but Jaehyun knew for a fact when someone says they're fine, they're truly not fine.

"How about this, I'll help you install that peep hole and I'll treat you with ice cream." He smiled at her.

She let out a small giggle, "Jaehyun, I'm not a child." She paused, "but Ice cream does sound good about now."

"Great." He smiled at her. "Mind if Choppa comes along?" He nuzzled his pup in his arms as Choppa lapped his chin happily in response.

She smiled at the sight. "Of course not, I love this bundle of joy." She reached out to Choppa which Jaehyun gladly handed to her.

"Oof! You're getting heavy." She chuckled.

Jaehyun just sighed heavily. "Yeah he's growing up fast. Also for the fact that he's getting rather greedy, aren't you!" He ruffled the corgi's fur making Choppa bark at him. The two of them shared a laugh.

"Thanks Jaehyun. Let me just get my things." She smiled at him.

"Sure, I'll be waiting here."

After a long day of practice, all the boys seem to be thoroughly worried with Yoongi, he was definitely out of it and he made more mistakes than he could count. The last time this happened was when they were rookies.

Jin nudged Namjoon. "I think you should talk to him." He said.

"Yeah there's clearly something terribly wrong." Jimin added with concern.

Namjoon nodded in agreement. "You guys go ahead first, I'll stay back and talk to him." They nodded at him, leaving the practice room.

Slowly Namjoon approached Yoongi as he just laid on the couch, an arm over his eyes breathing heavily from the practice.

"Hyung?" Namjoon called out, he sat himself in a seat opposite from him but Yoongi didn't reply.

"Yoongi." Namjoon called out again with a little more force. This finally broke Yoongi from his thoughts.

"Huh? Oh. Everyone left already." Yoongi sat up and ruffled his hair. He was about to get up and leave but Namjoon stopped him.

"Yoongi hyung, I think we need to talk." He said sternly.

Yoongi just stared at him before settling back down again letting out a forced chuckle.

"Joon, I'd love to talk but honestly none of you would ever believe me or understand." He kept his face down.

"Let me try to understand hyung because there's obviously something bothering you greatly. Your performance today was honestly appalling and I'm sure you knew that too." Namjoon said, his voice laced with concern.

Yoongi let out a deep breath before nodding in agreement. His bangs flopping over his eyes as he did. "Alright but, please don't think I'm crazy. Because this truly happened." He looked up at Namjoon, pure seriousness in his eyes and Namjoon could see it.

"Promise. Now go ahead hyung." Namjoon smiled, dimples showing.

Yoongi leaned back and closed his eyes. "Okay— So"

Yoongi explained his entire experience, how he woke up in her room, how they both equally freaked out but managed to come to terms, how he explained the unexplainable. How he had such a strong pull like magnets towards her, how they could suddenly share and feel each others emotions. Everything, all down to the part where it ended.

"Joon, I think she's my soulmate."

A/N: I know some of you maybe unhappy with how fast he fell in love with her but I just feel like in Soulmate AU's the pull between two pairs is usually so strong that love on first sight is applicable. That all barriers and walls put up are just broken down. Because they're meant to be.