xxviii. YOU AND I

Start from the beginning

"What are we gonna make?" Claudia tiredly asks while opening the fridge. 

Iris walks over to the fridge, looking at what they bought yesterday so she can know what she can make. "Hmm... how about breakfast burritos? I know Billie loves them and it's easy to make,"

Claudia hums in agreement, practically drooling at the idea of it. The girls waste no time getting to work as they fly around the kitchen, making everything perfect.

"Shit Clauds you ain't bad in the kitchen. You should work in the kitchen with me when Billie and I open the restaurant,"

Claudia laughs while flipping the bacon on the skillet. "Honestly that seems like a fun thing to do. I have hella free time since I don't film much for youtube anymore so I might have to take you up on that offer,"

Iris smiles at the girl as they continue to cook, joking around with each other every once in a while.

As soon as they finish making the food and plating it, Claudia starts to place the dishes in the sink. "Claudia, I have a great fucking idea,"

"What is it?" Her interest was peaked when she heard the excitement in Iris's voice.

"Since we're being the angels that we are and cooking them a nice breakfast, I think we need to wake them up a little hmm... how do I word this... evily,"

Claudia smirks getting exactly what Iris was hinting at. "So what's the plan, Chef Ramos,"

Iris laughs at the nickname before speaking. "Well, it depends. Do you want to go soft or should we go extreme?"

Claudia pretends to think while tapping her finger to her chin. "Hmm, I think we should go soft... Nah bitch I'm playing, let's go," She grabs Iris's arm while dragging her to the couch, searching up prank ideas for waking people up. 

⋆✢✣✤✥❋♡♡♡♡♡❋✥✤✣✢⋆

"Alright, so when I text you that's your signal to pour the ice water on Finneas because at the same time, I will be doing the same thing to Billie. As soon as they wake up start running into the living room and I will meet you there. Make sure when your running you avoid the oil puddle that we made so you don't slip but they will since they will be covered in water and now, oil," Iris instructs Claudia on the idea while handing her a bucket full of ice water. "Do you understand?"

"Yes, this is gonna be awesome. What are we going to do after though when they want to kill us?" Claudia nervously asks.

"Hopefully our breakfast will make them forgive us," Iris smiles while pouring ice in her bucket. "Alright, are you ready?"

Claudia nods her head with a smile, she was excited to see how this turned out. 

They both part ways since their bedrooms were on opposite sides of the house, wishing each other good luck.