Draco's brows frowned, confusion hit him in his handsome face. Hermione was still grinning, holding back her laughter as she watched the confusion etched upon Draco's face. It took Draco few moment to realize what was going on until he caught a glimpse on the box Hermione was holding. He sat on the bed, startled. He looked at Hermione, an unreadable expression was written all across his face. His ice grey eyes met her honey brown eyes.

"You mean.. you're pregnant?"

"Yeah. I thought you took Muggle Studies, sir?"

"Did I? Anyway, I'm going to be a daddy? A mini Malfoy inside you?"

"Yes!"

Draco embraced his muscular arms around Hermione, he was beyond happy. Something bigger than happy. He can't describe how he loved this feeling a lot. He pushed Hermione to the headboard and kissed her lips eagerly. His hands went to her bushy brown locks as her hands slid into his hair. They were kissing passionately inside the sunrise-bathed room. Draco deepened the kiss as he placed his hand at the back of Hermione's neck.

Hermione gasped as she felt Draco teasing her bottom lip. A smirk etched upon his face as his tongue slid into Hermione's mouth, tasting every inch of her. They broke the kiss and leaned against each other's forehead. Hermione's cheeks blushed as she wasn't expecting for the kiss to go that far. Draco smiled sweetly as Hermione's calm and soft breath tickled his nose. He lied next to her, arms still around her waist.

"This is a happy news!"

"Are you happy?" Hermione asked.

"I am beyond happy! Happy can't describe what I'm feeling right now. It's something bigger but I don't know how to tell you. It's just.. oh my God, I'm going to be a father"

Hermione giggled and rested her head on Draco's chest. They lied down on the bed, cuddling with each other in silence. Draco actually woke up an hour before Hermione and prepared them breakfast. But, since he knew Hermione didn't show any signs of waking up, that's why he continued to sleep. And then, he woke up with such a happy news to him. A happy smile was still etched upon his face.

Hermione stared at hers and Draco's intertwined hands. She felt happy to be loved with someone she loved the most. She tilted her position a bit and looked up only to find Draco looking at her with a delighted smile. A glint of happy sparkles were shown on his face. Her hands lifted up to touch his face, she stared into his beautiful eyes. Draco pressed a soft kiss on her forehead.

"Do you have anything to say?" Draco asked.

"Hmm, what do you mean?"

"Anything. Whatever you want to say. You know, you're always noisy in the morning, complaining about my tie, my vest, my blazer, coat and my breakfast. Also, wake me up in the morning just to make sure I'm going to the office and throw a full pail of water to.."

"Draco Lucius Malfoy! You have to go to work!"

Hermione quickly freed herself from Draco's arms, standing at the footboard of the bed. She eyed him fiercely, can't believe that the happy news carried her away too much from the reality. Draco grinned teasingly, looking relaxed as he went back to get his pillow. Hermione widened her eyes as she took her pillow to hit Draco hard on his back. The blonde guy groaned in pain.

"Ouch! Where did you get such strength? You're pregnant!"

"Don't make me punch like you like the one in third year, Draco"

"Can I take an off day?"

"Wake up, lazyhead!"

Draco remained still at his position. He watched the furious Hermione trying to find a solution to make him go to work. Hermione stomped her feet in anger and took out Draco's outfits for work. Like it or not, he has to do it. Draco sprang up from his back as his Mark gave another jolt of pain. He hissed silently, making sure Hermione didn't hear him. Unfortunately, she did. She ran to the edge of the bed.

"What's wrong with your Mark?"

"I.. I don't know. It's hurting.."

At the same time, Hermione could also feel the Mudblood scar carved on her arm burning in an excruciating pain. She tried to resist the pain as she took Draco's arm. But, as their distance grew closer, the pain got worse. Hermione released Draco's arms, and at the same time, their pains left their arms in an instant. Hermione sat on the bed, next to Draco. What was that all about?

"The Ministry"

"W.. what?"

"An order to arrest me has been given by the Ministry"

All suddenly, all the colour left Hermione's face as she realized Draco's stare turned icy cold. The cold stare everyone received during their school days. They wanted him in Azkaban. They wanted him to end up there just like other Death Eaters. Hermione looked at Draco.

******
Heeee!

Here's another update! I'm so addicted to DracoTok these days hehe.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME!

Happy day everyone!