Chapter 1: The Potter's

The Potter's aren't a normal family. They are in fact a family of magic. Not only are they a part of the magic community, but the father is , Harry Potter, "The chosen one", "The boy who lived" as everyone calls him. They didn't act special or like royalty, they were like every normal family.

"James, come here and eat breakfast." Yelled Ginny from downstairs "Albus, please go wake up, James." "Ok, mum." Said Albus, he got up and went upstairs to James' room "James, wake up." "Why?" He groaned "Wake up or I'll tell, dad." Albus said "Ok, ok, I'm up." He said quickly "Give me a second." And Albus went back downstairs.

Albus sat down at the table as his mother called "Lily, darling, please come eat." "Wait." Yelled Lily, from her room. "Now." Shouted Ginny "Wait." "I'll go get her." Said Harry, coming into the kitchen from the backyard. He goes upstairs and knocks on her door. "Lily, your mum is really stressed, please come down to breakfast?" "Fine." She sighed and she came out of her room. She headed downstairs followed closely by Harry.

"Good morning, mum, James, Al." "Good morning, Sis." James and Albus greeted back as Lily sat at the table. "What's for breakfast, mum." She asked "Pancakes." "Again." Sighed James "James, be nice." Harry told him "Fine. Sorry, mum. Yay, Pancakes." James says sarcastically "Kids, please set the table?" Asked Ginny, ignoring James' sarcasm and the kids set the table.

After they set the table they all sat down. "Lily, are you excited to get your Hogwarts letter?" Harry asked her "Yes, I can't wait." She answered "How's Hogwarts, Al." "Why you only ask, Al? I go to Hogwarts too." James said angrily "Because, Al, will tell me the truth." Lily said "Exactly, James, you would prank, Lily, and tell her it sucks." Albus said "Be quiet, Slytherin." James spoke without thinking. "Oh, no, here we go again." Harry said, shaking his head "Shut up, James, it's not my fault I was in Slytherin, you think I asked the sorting hat. 'Oh please put me in Slytherin, I want to be the only Potter in Slytherin.' No, I didn't." Albus was shaking of rage "Oh, I was joking." James apologized "No, your not, your never joking." Said Albus still angry "Ok, fine, I did mean it. Happy?" James was now annoyed "Enough, it's breakfast. Can't you at least go one day without fighting." Harry said angry at his son's behavior.

An owl swooped through the window, drop 3 letters and went. Lily picked up one of the letters and red: 𝐷𝑒𝑎𝑟 𝑀𝑖𝑠𝑠 𝑃𝑜𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟, 𝑖 𝑎𝑚 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑖𝑛𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑚 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑜𝑔𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑠 𝑠𝑐ℎ𝑜𝑜𝑙 𝑜𝑓 𝑤𝑖𝑡𝑐ℎ𝑐𝑟𝑎𝑓𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑤𝑖𝑧𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑟𝑦. 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑎 𝑙𝑖𝑠𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑛𝑒𝑐𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑎𝑟𝑦 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑒𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑝𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡. 𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑚 𝑏𝑒𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑠 𝑜𝑛 𝑠𝑒𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟 1. 𝑌𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑙𝑦 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑓𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑜𝑟 𝑙𝑜𝑚𝑔𝑏𝑜𝑡𝑡𝑜𝑚, 𝑑𝑒𝑝𝑢𝑡𝑦 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑚𝑎𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟: "Yes, yes, yes." Yelled Lily, jumping up from her chair. "I'm going to Hogwarts. I'm so excited." "Congratulations, sweet heart." Harry said, getting up and kissing his daughter on the head, "Thanks, dad." She said "Ok, Al, tell me all about Hogwarts." "Ok, well there's-." Began Albus as James opened his mouth but looked at his mother's stern look and did not speak.

After Albus told Lily everything from the Giant squid to the hippogriffs, Lily spoke "Wow, Al, it sounds amazing. I can't wait to go." And she jumps up and heads for the kitchen exit when Ginny asks "Where are you going?" "I'm going to go tell, Hugo." Hugo was her cousin, well one of the 9. "Ok, just remember we're going to Diagon Alley later." Harry yelled after her as she ran to the lounge "OK." She yelled back as she picked up the telephone and called Hugo.

"Hey." She greeted "Hey, Lily." He greeted back "Did you get your-." She began "-Hogwarts letter." He finished "Yes, yes, yes, I can't wait." "My family and I are going to Diagon Alley later, wanna come?" She asked him "Yeah, let me ask my mum and dad." He answered and he hung up.