Chapter 9: Sleepover

Start from the beginning

"How bout' you Finnie?" Millie asked Finn as all our attention turn to Finn.

"Sure why not" He shrugged continuing to eat whatever's on his plate.

"Yay! okay then you all know my address and be there at 5:00 pm, bring bathing suits cause we might swim. The duffers gave us a day off anyways so we're all free" I announced and they all nodded.

'Can't wait for later'
______________________________________

Finn's pov:

We all were going home to get our things for the sleepover and I'm actually worried on how to survive 2 whole days without taking off my contacts.

I bring out my duffel bag and threw random clothes, underwears and bathing suit.

I opened the secret pocket it have and put two contact lense cases inside it.
After I took care of that I packed all the hygiene stuff and I'm all set.

I walked down the lobby and out the complex, I read the time on my watch to see it was 6:43 pm.

My uber arrived as I told the driver the address of Noah's house, I listened to Indie music to pass the time.

We arrived at Noah's house, I payed the driver and going out with the duffel bag in hand.

I rang the doorbell and Noah answered "You're late Finn" He stated as I looked down at my watch.

"Yeah for 6 minutes" I playfully rolled my eyes and going inside. I followed Noah as he motioned me to go to the living room.

The living room was a mess for sure. Pillows scattered all across the floor, non opened snacks sprawled everywhere and last but not the least.. The whole cast having an intense game of pillow fight.

"Jeez I was just late for 6 minutes" I mumbled setting down my bag beside the couch and watched the cast screaming at eachother.

"Finn! help us!" I heard Millie exclaimed while I sat peacefully at the couch only to be hit by a pillow.

The pillow was held by Gaten and I picked a random pillow off the ground to join Millie and Sadie.

We all we're laughing like maniacs throwing pillows at eachother.

For a few minutes later we we're all exhausted and we're all sprawled out in the floor looking at the ceiling laughing a bit.

"Okay that was fun, now we need to find something entertaining to do" I heard Noah said who is sitting up.

"He's full of energy" Millie spoke next to me as I chuckled.

"He does" I said sitting up Millie doing the same.

I layed my back at the lower part of the couch waiting for someone to say something.

"How bout' we play truth or dare!" Noah excitedly exclaimed and everyone groaned except me and Millie 'Well we did play that game not so while ago'

"Noah, that game is for kids" Caleb stated

"Excuse me mister, Truth or dare does not need age to play it" Noah crossed his arms in his chest.

Millie giggled beside me as I smiled 'That was adorable- What the snap out of it Finn!' I shaked my head.

"You okay finnie?" Millie snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Wha- oh, uh... yeah I-I'm fine" I stuttered 'It's easy to say a simple 'I'm fine' without stuttering Finn!'

"You sure you look a bit tensed up?" She asked