Forever Mine

Hi guys,

Thanks for choosing to read 'Forever Mine'. Just a few important notes before we begin:

1. I do not own most of these characters; they are owned by the author of Harry Potter, aka she who shall not be named.

2. The basic storyline and the marauders as characters are HEAVILY inspired by ATYD (by MsKingBean89 on A03) as it is the closest we have to a marauders book. I have put my own twist on things (obviously) but many scenes or ideas will link to theirs, so full creds to them!

3. This book also contains some scenes based off of other tv shows (like vampire diaries, little women, friends, etc), and a few unoriginal marauders head-cannons (that I have found through other means of social media like Pinterest, seeing as there isn't much about the Marauders in the Harry Potter series).
Due to this fact, I will be giving credits throughout the book to any scenes/ideas that are not mine.

4. This book contains themes that may make some people uncomfortable (like abuse, torture, etc). I will put trigger warnings at the start of each chapter, just so you know what's coming up, if you want to avoid it.

5. You are more than welcome to use any of my original ideas and scenes in your writing, just please remember to credit me if you use any of them. It's taken me a while to come up with lots of the ideas, and as much as I'd love to see you use them, they are still technically mine (if that makes sense).

6. Feel free to leave ideas in the comments. I will read them, and I will credit you if I use any of your idea in the book.

Enjoy :)

-

Characters:

(All characters created with Makowka Picrew, so creds to them)

Black Sisters: Aurora Black, Narcissa Black, Andromeda Black and Bellatrix Black

Black Sisters:
Aurora Black, Narcissa Black, Andromeda Black and Bellatrix Black.

Other Characters (Mostly Gryffindor's):Lily Evans, Sirius Black, Marlene McKinnon, Remus Lupin, James Potter, Peter Pettigrew, Mary McDonald, Regulus Black and Dorcas Meadows

Lily Evans, Sirius Black, Marlene McKinnon, Remus Lupin, James Potter, Peter Pettigrew, Mary McDonald, Regulus Black and Dorcas Meadows.

These are just a few of the characters in my story, and how I believe that they would look. I will be adding more character designs (and possibly dorm room designs) throughout the story!

-

Covers :
(Thank you so much gumussservii for the amazing new cover art!)

Covers :(Thank you so much gumussservii for the amazing new cover art!)