oh twitter update really

Magsimula sa umpisa

marleys p.o.v.

all of the glee club were sitting waiting for sam to come when the doors to the lunch room opened and in came in all the jocks with slushie cups and threw them away laughing and i said "guys um i think sam may have just got herself her first encounter with slushies come on" we all got up and went out in the hallway to see and puddle of red, blue and green melted slush go into the girls bathroom so me tina and brittany walked in to see sam on the floor and just sitting there doing nothing

sams p.o.v.

i was sitting on the ground not crying or anything just thinking about how i wanted today to be awesome but just that it turned out to be the worst day ever. i looked up and saw tina, marley and brittany "oh hey" i said in a flat tone. tina walked over gave me a hand and said come on lets get you cleaned" i nodded and we walked to ms.pilsbury office where she gave me a towel and said to go wet my hair then she cleaned it so it wouldnt be sticky and i looked outside into the hallway to see blaine, ryder, jake, and finn. i smiled towards them and when i was done and dried i said "can i please just stay in here for the rest of the day im not up to learning" she sighed and said "of course i understand with everything that happened today but the rest of you off to class now" i smiled and sat down again while she wrote the others a pass they left and she told me "well im actually going to go eat so are you ok to be here by yourself" i nodded and she left and i texted hunter ( bold-sam itallics-hunter )

hey :) <3333

hey shouldnt you be in class :) <3

yes i should but im not because of things that happened after you left

oh what happened should i be worried do i have to go beat up someone

nonononono you dont need to worry or go beat up someone its nothing

im going to worry if whatever hapened is making you not want to go to class and i worry because im your boyfriend and i really care about you

awww ok i got slushied by the jocks and today just isnt my day i just dont feel like going to class at the moment thats all no need to worry

you got slushied by the jocks.......... YUP THATS IT IM COMING AND BEATING THEM UP

no stop dont really i dont want you to get hurt please :(

awwww baby fine i wont but i swear if they do another thing to you im coming and theres no stopping me just dont be sad

yay and ok i guess thats alright but thats only if they do it another time :)

ok but i have to go now the teacher almost caught me texting bye babe see you later <3

ok bye <3

i put my phone away and saw the time was about 2:45 so the school ends in 5 minutes i got up and left a note for ms.pilsbury saying thanks for letting me stay in there and i went ot my locker and got my stuff then left right when the bell rang i got in my car and drove home, i knew for a fact that sebastian and hunter cant be home because they have the warlbers rehersals and they cant leave for it so i took a shower and got the rest of the sticky and smell of slushie off of me. when i got out i out hair into a bun again, put on red and blue plaid pajama pants, black tank top, blue hoodie, black mini button uggs and my glasses. i went downstairs picked up my book 'the scorch trials' and sat down on the couch and read. i finished the book in only like half an hour then picked up the next book in the whole series 'the death cure' i got like half way throught the book when the door opened and closed and i heard three voices talking and laughing. "no you know what was funny when david and thad tripped over each other while learning the moves" then they all laughed i ignored them and tried to block them out while i kept reading because it was just getting good although the series always has me on edge while reading its just so suspenseful. "wait guys wheres sam she texted me a while ago and i want to see her" hunter said i grinned but kept reading and i actually managed to block them out. the couch sunk and thats how i knew someone probably hunter sat down. then my book was taken from my hands and placed down on the table still opened to my page though "heyyy i was reading that" i whined and and my brother of course laughs and i stick my tounge out at him and jeff just shakes his head laughing a bit. "what youd rather read then talk to me your lovely boyfriend" "well kind of the book was just getting good" he looked shocked and jeff and sebastian burst out laughing and fell to the ground holding their stomachs. hunter just pouted and i kissed him and said "sorry just that the book is so good and i need to finish it"