"I'm-I'm alright R3." she said, and the blue and black droid hesitated before letting the matter go.

The elf finished her packing rather quickly and went to wait for Obi-Wan and Anakin at the docking bay. The transport with Padmé was about to arrive. Looking in the distance, she saw Obi-Wan walking with his padawan by his side.

"What took you so long?" she asked, and Obi-Wan smirked in amusement.

"Very amusing, (Y/n). You've been here two minutes. I saw you." he said, smiling.

"Just get on the transport"

"As you wish" Obi-Wan said, and (Y/n) swore a butterflies in her stomach exploded.

The three Jedi walked on board with R2-D2 closely behind, for he was to go with Padmé and Anakin. They saw Padmé, Captain Typho, and Dormé sitting alone and joined them. (Y/n), Padmé, and Dormé made pleasant conversation together while Obi-Wan and Anakin sat beside each other. (Y/n) believed that by the look on Anakin's face, Obi-Wan was lecturing him... again. Her eyes moved to Obi-Wan, thinking of the vision she had in her room, wondering if it was a premonition. Padmé noticed her friend's staring at the other Jedi

"My goodness, (Y/n). If I didn't know any better, I'd say you were smitten." she said. (Y/n)'s eyes widened and she turned to face the Senator who had a smug smile on her face.

"I am not!" (Y/n) defended herself, forcing her face to not turn red. She failed, however, and Padmé's laugh increased. Dormé gave a smile, and (Y/n) tried "I'm just... enjoying the view out the window?". It was more of a question.

"I'm sure you were enjoying the view." the Senator smiled again. (Y/n) groaned a little and forced her face into her hands. Obi-Wan got distracted from talking to Anakin and watched the elf in her embarrassment, wondering what in the galaxy could make her act this way.

Soon, they arrived to the docking bay where Anakin and Padmé would be dropped off to travel to Naboo. The girls got up from their seats and moved closer to the exit doors.

"Be safe, milady" Captain Typho said, standing.

"Thank you, Captain" Padmé replied, and turned to Dormé. "Take good care of Dormé. The threat's on you two now."

"He'll be safe with me." Dormé replied smiling at first, but her face fell as tears rolled down her cheeks.

"You'll be fine" Padmé consoled her.

"It's not me, milady. I worry about you. What if they realize you've left the Capital?" Dormé stressed.

"Well, then my Jedi protector will have to prove how good he is" Padmé claimed. Anakin was enjoying her praise, and was about to speak up, when Obi-Wan stopped him.

"Anakin. Don't do anything without first consulting either myself or the Council."

"Yes, Master" Anakin complied, and Obi-Wan moved to speak to Padmé.

"We'll get to the bottom of this plot quickly, milady. You'll be back here in no time" he claimed.

"I'll be most grateful for your speed, Master Jedi." Padmé replied to the knights.

"Stay safe, Padmé" (Y/n) said, hugging the girl.

"Don't worry, (Y/n). I will." Padmé said, smiling at her.

"It's time to go" Anakin told the Senator, who said "I know", and the two left the transport.

"Anakin, may the Force be with you." Obi-Wan called before his padawan left.

"May the Force be with you both, Master" Anakin replied, gesturing his head to the two knights in front of him.

Obi-Wan, Typho, and (Y/n) watched the two walk away from their transport to the ship that would carry them to Naboo. (Y/n) sensed stress next to her coming from Obi-Wan. She put a hand on his shoulder and said "They'll be fine". She tried to ignore the sparks that flew from her arm when she touched him.