Party

TW TW TW TW TW TW SExual Assluat TW TW TW TW TW TW TW TW

It was Friday evening everyone was gathered in the great hall for dinner. I was at the Slytherin table since you can't sit with another house at dinner. I didn't want to be there I just wanted to cry. Hogwarts has been so stressful. With school and dealing with my friend's drama also the fact that Draco keeps trying to talk to me. It is so hard to dodge when he knows all your classes and when HE IS I MOST OF THEM. I wish sometimes he would take a hint. I did notice he seemed off a bit I knew he has the task and everything but this is different. I should probably ask him what's up but then he will take it as I am not mad at him. 

"Hey," a voice said pulling me out of my thoughts. I look up to see Blaise with a smile on his face. "Would you like to go to the Slytherin party tonight, I know you don't like to party but you look stressed maybe you can have fun?" A smile slightly formed on my face " it would be fun but I don't know if it's the best idea right now." After some more thought '' you know what fuck it I am going, see you there Blasie." Blaise walked away with a bigger smile on his face. I Athena Evergreen is going to a party.

A couple of hours later I heard a knock on her door "It's open" I called out. Pansy Parkinson walked Into her room. I have never had bad blood with pansy but we were not friends she hated that I was with Malfoy. She walked over to me I was getting ready for the party. " Hi, Athena,'' She said with a calm tone. I look up from my mirror "Hi, Pansy. I turned around to face her. "I was wondering what you are wearing to the party ?" she said as walked over to my closet. This wasn't unusual for her to do. Were friends before Malfoy and I started dating. We are on good terms now. " I think I want to were the white lacy bralettle with the black skirt on the bed." She walked over and picked up the black skirt and went into my closet and found the with shirt. I got up to go put them on. 

I walked out of my bathroom and her jaw dropped. " You look hot," she said. I turned in the moiorr. I put on my jewels and we walked to the common room were the party was held. The music was loud and the energy was amazing. You could smell the fire whiskey and other types of acholcol in the room. The lighting was dime but enough to see. Everyone was invited even the Gryffindors. People were dancing on other people just having the good time. Pansy pulled me into the middle of the party and started dancing. "Hey I am going to go get some drinks if that's okay," I said. Pansy shook her head yes and I walked over to the punch table of course it was spiked but I didn't mind. " Evergreen" I herad for some where behind me I knew that voice I turned around as fast as I could I did not want to deal with Malfoy right know. I walked back over to Pansy and we started dancing.

It was like and hour of drinking and dancing. I started to feel the fire wishkey. I wasn't drunk but I was little out of it. Someone pulled me away from the crowd I turned to see who it was. "Malfoy its you I wanted to talk to you" I said with a happy tone. He looked shocked. I was drunk out of my mind at this point. " Let me take you home Athena you can't even walk." He said with a consried look. " No , Malfoy you take me home I am  going to do something I will regret , Please get blasie , Malfoy please get blasie." " BLASIE, BLASIE, BLASIE" I started to yell and then every thing went black. I was drugged 

Hi everyone I hope you like this chapter 

REQUEST