Chapter 3 - Niall

Niall

"Get in Lou," I shouted from my car as we pulled up in front of the house.

He grabbed my bag and hopped over the door into the back seat next to two people he wouldn't know.

"Lou this is Rachael and Liam. Rachael and Liam this is Louis," Teagan said quickly introducing them.

He nodded in their direction and smiled. I drove off and about an hour later we arrived at the beach. We all got out the car and unloaded our stuff. I went to grab T's bag as well as mine and her hand brushed against mine. My skin tingled from her touch spreading like wildfire through my body. This always has happened every time we've touched for the last 15 years. I always wonder what it would be like to kiss her properly. We used to kiss when we were little but it was more of a peck on the lips. She didn't like me that way. I love her and I tell her all the time but she doesn't realize I mean it in more than a friend way.

"Um Niall?" Teagan said nudging my arm.

I'd zoned out. I shook my head as if it would make the thoughts disappear and I pulled my bag and tent out. I had to share the tent with Teagan. I threw my bags down onto the beach and made a quick getaway to where Louis, Zayn and Josh were sat and Liam followed.

I plonked my self down on the sand and grabbed a beer.

"Wahey someone looks rough," Louis joked.

"You don't even know man," I replied taking a large gulp of the drink.

"Oh hi Harry," Louis shouted at a brown curly haired boy as he came across the sand to join us, " everyone this is Harry. Harry this is everyone."

"Nice introduction Lou. I'm Niall," I said laughing.

"I'm Liam."

"I'm Zayn."

"And I'm Josh."

Harry nodded trying to remember the names. Another girl walked across the beach towards us. She had dark brown curly hair and she wore white shorts and a blank tank top. Her skin was a similar colour to Zayn's. Liam's jaw dropped at the sight of her. Harry introduced as all and told us she was called Danielle.

"Can someone help me with my tent," she asked and Liam quickly scrambled to his feet and jogged off to help her.

I put the already empty bottle on the ground and went to help Teagan with the tent. She looked totally confused standing there with a pole in each hand trying to connect them. Even in denim shorts, an old red Russel Athletic jumper with the sleeves rolled up and a look of deep concentration on her face she looked amazing to me. I took the two poles out her hands and screwed them together and began building the tent.

"Niall I love you! You're a life saver," she sighed getting down on her knees to help me.

"I love you too," I said. More than she would ever know.

I looked across at her and her cheeks were flushed a light shade of pink. I put it down to the heat even though it was 7:30 and getting cooler. I helped her pin the waterproof sheet down and then we walked off to the shore where the boys had started a campfire.

"Who wants to sing round the campfire," Louis suggested whilst helping Harry pass a beer to everyone.

I grabbed my guitar from the boot of the car and quickly came back to sit next to Teagan.